Advice for the guy who has all the game... yet has no game...

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Deech, May 14, 2013.

1. Deech

Deech Member

k your option 2.. i kind of thought about that. a bit. but its kind of hard since its hard to talk to a girls friends for two reasons.. if im all about her there obviously gonna tell her. and shes gonna feel like she has the upper hand in the "game" and be able to do whatever she wants with me.
    the other reason is if i dont make it seem ike that it might look like im hitting on them too. which would be a bad thing as well.

and all our mutual guy friends. i dont wanna inform them i really like her cause were all kind of the "hit it quit it" "dont take shit from girls", type people and I GOTTA KEEP MY STREET CRED DUHH! (jokeing but serious.)

Also even if she heard that. she knows i treat her different from a girl who ide just be tryin to hook up with. so i doubt she thinks thats all im in it for.

2. Deech

Deech Member

whatchuuu said.! idk if your know that slang or not. but means completely agree.. its a shame in 2013. guys still have to do all the work. and women risk appearing a "hoe" if they talk to guys. When they act like this girl they have all the power. its totally no fair.

3. ILoveAngela

ILoveAngela Banned

Msg her pretending you assumed she made a typo. Then say 'if u dnt reply, I will get the msg crystal clear'

4. Deech

Deech Member

huh?

5. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Damn, I forgot about the mind games. Please ignore my previous post.

If that's what she's trying to do here, then I agree that she's being a bitch.
    I don't know what's wrong with (some) women...

This is tough. Good luck, though :)

Kokujin: I agree with you.

6. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

ghb is better, cuz I can handle it without fallin' out, makes me all touchy feely and shit, then when she falls out I put a klonopin in her mouth lol, make sure she don't remember shit.....

j/k I've never been involved in anything fucked up like that

7. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

The problem with doing all the work is that dating becomes...well, work.

8. Deech

Deech Member

well looks like the story ends.. i bitched up. and texted her back i was short though so she wont know how much i actually liked her.
    said "all good. went out last night just though i would invite you"
    she texted back 15 minutes later "awww I'm sorry i was an old lady sleepin early"

at this point im tired of the non interested conversation and never planned on never texting her back unless she had something to actually say besides excuse sorry excuse.

but 7 hours later my friend coming over said text me and said to tell him when coast is clear for him to come cause i was waiting on else someone to leave my house.

and i accidently text her back and said "clear."
    but i guess that same reply works with her as well since im clear shes no longer interested. i doubt shell text me back on that-.- so fuck she wins by recieving the last text and not talking to me now-.-
    thanks for all the shitty advice though guys! lol not that i think there could have been any better in the situation with her.

time to put "the truth" by jason aldean on repeat... smoke a pack of cigs. and move on to other girls lol

9. Deech

Deech Member

and to the chloroform guy... yeah i kinda believe in karma though... might never fail but odds are youll be caught. and then go to jail. and a pretty white boy like me would probably only wish i had some chloroform whilst getting raped in a jail cell lol.

on another note.. SINCE WHEN THE FUCK DO BARS CHARGE 20$ FOR A PITCHER OF BEER! bartender made me laugh in his face last night.

10. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Better luck next time ;)

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

oh dear god the games......fucking ridiculous.
    why is dating so much about winning and power?
    and why are you putting so much pressure on this girl when you hardly know her and have never spent any time alone with her?
    You're tired of her excuses? wtf, what if she was sleeping? You're basically accusing her of lying when you don't even really know her.

I know you haven't really projected any of this onto her and you're just venting here, but still....why are you getting your panties in a bunch?

my dating days are over, but my approach to dating was to be as laid back as possible. If a guy so much as hinted that he was getting intense because he thought I was lying and making up excuses not to hang out with him before we were even dating, I would have ran screaming in the opposite direction.

12. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Two things I realize about relationships, and that goes for platonic, as well:

a) shared initiative is just another level of experience altogether;

b) relationships require a specific place, specific time. Just that...specific place, specific time.

As I look back on my past, the people who survived in my life have been the ones who committed to meeting me on a consistent basis. In the graveyard of false hopes and flashes in the pan, are tons of people who have claimed to cherish me, admire me, lust after me, make plans for me, even love me, but failed to commit to meeting me when the time came to walk the talk.

Feelings mean nothing without action.

13. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Sounds like she got distracted on her end. Or into other FB conversations. Just blow it off....be flexible. Text again and let he know you hope to run into her again soon. Show genuine interest, be nice, be fun....it'll develop if it is supposed to.

oops, maybe I'm too late on this one

14. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Could of just been bad timing. Maybe she was blowing some other guy when you texted.

15. Deech

Deech Member

cause dateing is basically a competition.
    and what pressure am i puttin on her? i havent put any pressure on her
    and im not tired of excuses. i was tired of a leading me on then falling off cycle.
    and why would i project this onto her? like you said i hardly know her. thats what forums are for. and thats fine for you. but your obviously not the type of girl ide try to date anyway so your safe rest assured.

16. Deech

Deech Member

and all you guys talking about timing i agree. i just know how 3 days she was very interested.. then woke up not. may be another guy or she really is busy but something changed her mind. and to the girl who said text her again etc. naaaa im the type of person that can take even the slightest hints. and i know 100% ill see her again just because we go to same places same friends. but i wont be trying to seriously talk to her anymore and risk being "that guy who wouldnt leave me alone" as opposed to the "we chatted didnt work out" when she describes me to her/our friends.

17. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

There is no game. It doesn't matter how much money you, her, or either of your families make. You were obviously born into that, and so was she. It's not really a reflection of yourselves.
    If you like her, try to talk to her a few more times, if things are going good, just be flat out honest about your feelings. If the feelings are truly mutual, then you both have a responsibility to each other to make that known.

I just wish I could find a girl who doesn't go to bars, haha. My lack of drinking and disgust towards alcohol and people on it really get in the way sometimes.

18. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

Reading a lot of what you say makes me believe you are exactly the type of person that makes love and dating confusing for EVERYONE. I mean I want to just say 'hey I think you're a cool person, would you consider dating me?', but now there's all these games that I never learned to play. Honesty is just the best policy in general unless you're talking to the cops.

19. Deech

Deech Member

uh.. yeah right. starting a relationship and meeting people is 100% a game of how can you get one person to feel differently toward from the other 100 people around. Im sorry.
    and being born into money has nothin to do with anything i was trying to get across. but it is a reflection of yourself. i dont think im better than people who arnt. but being born into money isnt easy. A lot more things are expected of you that are far from easy to accomplish. we just had in common that we both kinda suck compared to our family?

20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Right on, chica. These guys here take dating or whatever they wanna call it waaaay too seriously.