Adult 50 plus Commune Idea

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by stormountainman, Dec 15, 2013.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The workaholic Japanese and white populations of the US and EU are all declining faster than any other groups and have been doing so for decades, which explains the Neo-Nazis and KKK running the entire country. Sad to say, all the republican party leaders are KKK members and the entire party is as lily white as it gets. They are throwing all the illegals over the border, so they can sort them out and figure out which ones are more trustworthy to give them a bath in their old age. The Japanese and Chinese are counting on robots.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You know.... Most of your posts make absolutely no sense at all. ^^^^ This would be one of them. ^^^^

3. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Already 60% of all internet transactions are handled by computers, and the public is rapidly embracing computers as much more helpful and polite than people. Every bureaucrat in DC and every teacher in the country can already be replaced by AI programs, while the money keeps floating to the top. Nobody was worried about old people dying when they were illegal immigrants. Nobody was worried about robots taking jobs away from even Chinese sweatshop workers, but things are starting to get a little more personal, as prices increase. The idea they give crap about the fact their population is declining is absurd, they only care about the fucking money, or they would be making babies. Sure, the Chinese are overpopulated and have no choice, but Americans today make Scrooge look good and he would definitely have to hire someone if he were ever to reproduce. As it is, mail order Russian and Asian brides are a booming business, because they can no longer even stand the thought of marrying each other.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Yeah.... That would be another one.

5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You know the old phrase I'll have what he's having...... Not!

6. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Thank you for the nice words and Blessings to you! You are welcome as a member of our commune, when we get it off the ground. At this point I have a Conventional Bank Mortgage Approval for 3 states. Michigan, Indiana and Ohio. So, I am looking. I have not acquired solid commitments from people, largely because the White Nationalists and Nazis don't want us to live together and keep our costs down and grow organic veggies. You see, these White Nationalists want our people to comply with their warped interpretation of Christianity and narrow minded nationalism. Just today, the Trump administration announced that it would hold immigrant families indefinitely. Imagine that! Now the White Nationalist Hero wants little Mexican children to live in his prison for their entire life … for the crime of wanting refuge in America? What a fucked up deal?
    With that for a background, think about the cruel things they would do to us when we are a little older. Trump just sent an Iraqi diabetic to Iraq. That man had never lived in Iraq. He was born in Greece and brought to America when six months old. He lived for decades in Detroit. Two months after they sent him to Iraq, he died … all alone in a country where he knew no one and did not speak the language. So, I anticipate old poor Hippies who experienced the 1960s might now find themselves living in some government project housing all alone. Maybe in some states they might not even get diabetic supplies, a hot meal, or not even heat assistance? I was told several times at homeless shelters: Go to your own church and ask for help! I know people who died on the streets from exposure. I know a woman who died in her pickup truck because she did not get medical treatment for liver cancer. I know a nearly blind man who lived on the streets for four years before he got government help. As Hippies get older, the reality will sink in. America when under control of the White Nationalists does not care about poor homeless people. When our people realize that living with our own kind is better, this idea should take off soon. I say that because I see the level of cruelty which is dished out by the White Nationalists each day. There are thousands of homeless people and most are good people, poor financially but not in character.

7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Wait... White what? What does that even mean? Someone whose race is Caucasian and who is also patriotic?

And Nazis don't want us to live together and keep our costs down and grow organic veggies? Whaaaaa???

After reading this post I feel like Rip Van Winkle, waking up after a thirty year nap and the world is a completely different place. No idea what's going on!

8. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

What is responsible for this serious mental health issue in our country?

What can we do to improve it?

Require breastfeeding by law? Prohibit single mothers? Drug test mothers and mothers to be? Require mothers to stay at home with their children from birth to at least kindergarten?

There's gotta be something. Obviously there's too many people failing to assimilate into their own society. Yikes.

9. stormountainman

The point I was making is very simple: I am not starting a Neo Nazi White Nationalist commune. Why don't you start your own commune, since that's what you want? There are several such gun owner/end of times Christian Neo Nazi & White Only communities in Arkansas like the one Tim McVie visited before he went to Oklahoma City. Feel free to join them.

10. stormountainman

I say we need a mental health test and a dental exam before someone can buy or own a gun. Most of these gun nuts seem to have rotten teeth from too much Meth. In the event they demonstrate any interest in a Confederate States of America government, a White Nation, a Nazi Nation, Germanic Tattoos, and or Warped White Christian Patriotism, then the psychologist must report that to the government agency which can issue or deny that person a permit to buy or own a gun. Hunting permits should be issued only after a count of game animals/birds by a government wildlife agency. If Deer or pheasant number are low, no permit should be issued. Additionally, a tax on ammunition should be such that funds could be distributed between state and federal agencies along with wildlife management governmental agencies. In the commune where I welcome true peace loving Hippies, a veggie diet will be recommended. We'll grow as much as we can of our own food, and make use of a multi-stage water filtration system, to ensure safe water. We should also enact a prohibition on stupid diesel pickups which pollute the environment. Such diesel pickups are a sure sign of stupid White Nationalists.

11. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Ok . I got a house for $5000 cash and am non-profit communal minded . 4 bedrooms , space for a teepee , on a bluff over-looking a river , woods twixt the house and river will provide some firewood . Taxes are $340/yr . I've spoken of this to one old hippie who would like to plug in an electric guitar there . His subsidized apt is nice but the rock and roll scene there is so repressed .

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Yeah, that's what happens when the job needs you there before 8 all cheery and ready to go. Can't be up all night trying to get to sleep through interruptions, including low talent wannabe musicians trying to figure out how to copy someone else's riff. So the noise scene is repressed.

My commune will have to have "quiet time". Better yet if it's big enough we'll have the quiet side and the free to make noise 24-7 side, separated by woods.

There'll be a safe shooting range so everyone can keep their hunting aim honed. We'll have a reloading machine to help with ammunition expenses.

Wild game eating will be encouraged, and a wide variety of fruits and vegetables tended. We'll have a handful of domestic meat animals whose diets will be controlled including free ranging birds and egg collecting.

Our supply/work vehicle will be a 4WD diesel pickup. They are the most efficient and greenest way to move bulk stuff around and tow campers and stuff.

We'll have lots of dirt bikes, mountain bikes, and sweet trails.

Partying will be encouraged but everyone will be expected to contribute by signing up for specific duties for which they'll be responsible.

Nudity will be encouraged as will sexually liberated and adventurous free love/sex. Partnering encouraged for all the important reasons but with the understanding that your partner (and you) will be having lots of sexual encounters with other members on an "anytime we feel like it" basis. Nobody will be expected to clean themselves up between encounters and evidence of earlier encounters will be appreciated. Nobody will be required to accept an invitation but everyone will be encouraged to enjoy every opportunity they can.

highlander69 likes this.
  13. stormountainman

Yours is not a Hippy Commune. What you just described is a White Supremacist/White Nationalist survivalist compound and refuge for people who hate other ethnicities.

snowtiggernd likes this.
  14. Mary Billups

Mary Billups Members

Hi, y'all.
    I'm keen interested on living in a commune.
    Been looking on ic.org off & on, since 2007, but, I was raising children. They've grown & I'm currently living with one of my children.
    I've mentioned living in commune to my children & a sister, & the responses have been "CULT?!! ... when I've explained ic.org the responses have been "Crazy people, Mom"!
    I'm 53 yrs & tired of city life.
    I'm a slow & steady person, finally quit working because of the odd notion that I'm slow dumb kind of person.
    My children want me here, I'm ready to explore.
    Now, I'm seriously considering getting on disability, because of my anxiety is sky high.
    I seriously want to get away from the NEW MADRID FAULT!
    Once that breaks, Louisiana state to St. Lawrence Waterway, will have a massive death count from the sunk cities.
    Oh, btw...I live right above Louisville KY.
    I've been wanting to move north to either Wisconsin Northwoods or Michigan.
    If at all possible, I'd love to join your commune.
    Sending Blessings to hurry the commune energy!

stormountainman and Tyrsonswood like this.
  15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Hey Mary! That's a real "count your blessings" scenario. Your children want you there! And you can contribute to their advancement in a big way if you so choose. Leaving them for some perceived Utopia would weigh on your conscience to the end. Nothing will work out better than making a future with your kids and grandkids. You can really help shape the future for the better.

That won't hold ya back from exploring. You can take time to get away for that. That's something we all need -- your children will need to get away now and then too.

I suggest don't lose sight of what's really important. Commune people, as a general rule, don't have loving children who want them to live with them elsewhere. Think about it...

16. stormountainman

Hi and you are welcome. Peace Love and Understanding spoken here, not guns and diesel pickups.

17. stormountainman

If that's what you think and you like guns … why do you keep coming back to this Hippy Commune thread? Why don't you join the White Nationalist group?

18. Mary Billups

Mary Billups Members

Thank you for understanding.
    I'm still interested in your idea. Stay blessed.

stormountainman likes this.
  19. Mary Billups

Mary Billups Members

Sometimes, a person has to make a decision for their own emotional, mental & physical happiness.
    I have to make this move, wherever it may be, knowing my children may/may not follow me.
    Just because I have never driven, I've been stuck in the city. My children are now grown, & I have freedom to explore. All I have ever talked about their entire lives, is moving back to the countryside.
    Whenever I have spent time in the countryside, my batteries recharge.
    My anxiety lowers a bit.
    For 5 1/2 years I lived on my Pappaw's farm on just shy of 100 acres, when I was a child, running wild throughout the acreage.
    My earliest memories (2 1/2 to 5 yrs old) between living in the city & in the country, are the facts that I was happier in the country than in the city. Being a military brat until the age of 5, I do remember being scared wherever we lived in the city, & those places we had lived in the country, I wasn't hugging Mama's legs.
    I most certainly know what I have to do.

20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I get it. I live in the country myself, on acreage, with nobody to tell me what to drive or shoot. And the kids have to go where the opportunities lead them. Mine have lived and worked in some of the biggest and most interesting cities in the world here and abroad. But... their home is still here on the hill in the woods where they grew up, hiked out the lane to get the school bus, etc etc. Now the kids live within a two hour radius and none live in cities now. One has over a hundred acres to play on. They bring the grandkids and we have a grand time with stuff like building treehouses and riding motorcycles around, shooting, and riding in the pickup. They're very talented and I'm teaching them skills so they can take care of themselves as well as be net positive contributors to their society.

I'll never live in a city by my own will. It's not my cup o' tea. I strongly prefer all the amenities the country has to offer. If you have to get yourself to the country, I fully understand that. Hope you can be where you're still a part of your kids' lives, particularly when they have your grandchildren. I expect you'll want a play partner but nobody will love your kids like you do, so keep things in perspective. And in the country you pretty much must have a vehicle and be able to operate it, otherwise you're at a severe handicap. So get your kids to teach you how to drive safely so you aren't stuck at the mercy of some clowns who might think they're saving the planet by sitting around getting drunk and taking mind trips or whatever. Communes are a great idea but only with people who are responsible enough to take care of business as needs arise.

Peace be with you.

Mary Billups likes this.