addicted

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by pushit, May 18, 2008.

1. JaneJimMorrisonFan

JaneJimMorrisonFan Member

Chocolate :(
    Ice Tea....and music.
    I get obsessed with things so easily!

"Life is nothing unless you are obsessed" - John Waters

Umm....and yes! Daydreaming! I have to agree with that :) and reading, I think, also.

peace
    love
    Jane

2. Tonitiger

Tonitiger Member

First I wanted to vote maybe(hey i'm not ready to admit it yet,like a good addict ;)) but then,who am i kidding,i'm addicted to that sweet,but oh so bad for my teeth and stomach,yeah! coca-a-cola..well it could be worse :p

3. trancedance

trancedance Member

4. The Scribe

The Scribe Member

I probably drink more than I should. I smoked marijuana for ten years. I smoked tobacco in a pipe for fourteen years. Those were easy habits to break.

5. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

i sure am addicted! i'm what is known as a "dry drunk." both of my parents families were "wet drunks" and, my brother, sister and, mother were all wet drunks too. my father was a dry drunk like i am. niether my father or, i ever took to hitting the bottle. growing up in that shit has made my life quite hard in relationships with others.

6. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

yea im addicted to most things in life (weed)& alcohol .tea coffee . all the good things life has for me* sad* lol.

7. meoff

meoff Member

i love to roll joints, even if i dont smoke em still love taking the time it takes to roll a perfect joint. I also like the smoking part, but would not consider myself addicted.

8. meoff

meoff Member

oh yea and arizona green tea, but not addicted

9. MiNdTrIp

MiNdTrIp Member

AIR!!!! I'm constantly breathing, even right now! its a horrible habit, I can't stop!

playing music and cigarette's...oh, and having a good time. hahaha

10. seashelles23

seashelles23 Member

i've got addictive traits with everything i try but mj gets me every time, just like everything else thats good for your mind and bad by society.

11. TomDijon

TomDijon Member

i'm not an addict, baby, that's a lie

12. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

I'm addicted to air. Try as hard as I might, I can't stop breathing....

13. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

Hm... it's a bit weird but I have a cannabis OR an alcohol dependence. I can't go an evening without at least one of those, or I won't be able to sleep. I don't need to smoke when I drink, and I don't need to drink if I decide to smoke. And I never smoke a lot (rarely more than half a bowl), nor do I ever drink more than a couple of beers to get slightly tipsy. So I wouldn't call it a full-on addiction, per se, but I dread the thought of having to go without it, so it's definitely a psychological dependence I'm not proud of.

Other things which probably ARE actual addictions of mine are music, the internet and procrastination in general.

14. GreenQueen87

GreenQueen87 Member

I'm addicted to candy; chocolate, hard candy, and especially Sour Patch Kids.

15. floodhappy

floodhappy Member

16. Psychedeliac

Psychedeliac Guest

weed. and cigarettes and.. wank.

17. Helter-Skelter

Helter-Skelter Member

nicotine, pot, and nature...man I love to take nature walks. And my boyfriend. Can't get enough of him. ;)

18. natebozung535

natebozung535 Member

well I used to be a CS/WoW addict, but i'm got that down to maybe an hour or two of any type of game per day, that stuff WILL suck you in.

in regards to chemicals, I'm not really addicted to anything in particular cept for ciggies.

It's wierd because I just like to feel good, so I think i'm addicted to that feeling good feeling, and it doesn't really matter what I take to get to that point.

19. PeaceItOut

PeaceItOut Member

cigarettes.
    and time with my boyfriend.
    and sex.

20. pepper67

pepper67 Member

Yeah....addicted to love!