Adderall XR is the best alternative to meth!

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by ScrewU2, May 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScrewU2

ScrewU2 Member

For me it is legal to have Adderall because I have a prescription for it. It is safer than meth because it is pure and does not have all of those harmful ingrediants that normal bath tub speed has. This is my 3rd day tweaking and I am afraid I have become semi addicted to it. This is the drug to stay up on and tweak enough to clean or whatever. It gives you a short lived head rush and then evens in a euphoric, calm, alert, happy, quick but not speedy feeling. All Adderall is is 4 amphetamine salts. 3 strong d-Amphetamines and 1 weaker y-Amphetamine. It is almost harmless. You can over dose, you also usually drive a bit (most people) or much faster in my case. It may also harm you liver in the long run. If you mix it with Ritalin it triples the intenseity of the high you get. Medicinal Crack! It is also really easy to come by and it does not burn when you snort it. It does do damage to your nose and it sometimes gets clogged but you will not have difficulty breathing. You cannot smoke it I tried it is like smoking oil. I also tried to rock it and that didn't work. I can only be taken by IV, Snorting, and Poping. It is the best cheap safer high I have ever come across. Why pay $25-$30 a quarter gram when you can buy a 20mg or 30mg for a couple of bucks or possibly bum one off of the nearest ADHD person. Again use it with Ritalin and you won't even notice the difference between meth and it.

2. madboy139

madboy139 Member

Fuck Adderall XR's. however they are safer than meth because while methamphetamine is neurotoxic, amphetamine is not. anyways you should get the immediate release tablets. crush em up and snort em. problem is they don't come in big enough tablets so you have to snort quite a few or figure out some way to do a simple extraction. l amphetamine i dont think is weaker but has less of the desired effects.

3. daymuse

daymuse Member

Madboy, I have trouble believing that you know anything about any topic in the pharmaceuticals forum. Sounds to me like you're just trying to force some kind of opinion onto people.
    If I'm right then please let there be no repercussion. If I'm wrong then...well I'm never wrong so say nothing at all.
    Have a blessed day.
    BTW You shouldnt have to snort quite a few 20mg tabs to get an effect.
    10mgs lines work just fine, although i suppose it's relative.
    Personally, I like to bump 10mgs and put 10mgs under my tongue then do whatever it is I need to get done, and that's usually enough to keep me up for quite awhile.

4. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I have noticed that your tolerance to adderall can build up fast. The first three times I did adderall, I did it three days in a row. I did 40 mg's each day. The first day was awesome. The second day was almost as good, but the third day was horrible. It didn't make me happy at all, but I still had to come down. I drained like all my feelings. So I wasn't happy or sad, but I could get irrated easily.

Question.
    What are the negative affects of using adderall. Like mainly toward your body.

5. ScrewU2

ScrewU2 Member

It also shrinks ur dick for however long you use it. It does come back to normal size though. Kinda like cold water

6. madboy139

madboy139 Member

yeah 20mg and 30mg tabs aren't bad but all i got is ten's. i don't mean to force an opinion on anyone just tossing out mine. what makes you think i dont know anything about pharmaceuticals? have i put out some false information?

what is a y-amphetamine anyways? somebody told me there were only two isomers dextro and levo.

7. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

i love taking adderall...the feeling is soo good. but coming down always sucks for me, i start feeling depressed. but taking a couple adderall and smoking some weed is the best feeling

8. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

I was wondering the same thing myself....

9. ScrewU2

ScrewU2 Member

I got that info about the y-amphetanmine off the net somewhere it may not even be true. Who knows?

10. StonyTheStoner

StonyTheStoner Member

Adderall is the best pharmaecutical there is, especially when I got test or detentions at school, You can concentrate on things that would normally bore the hell outta you, and you can stay up for days, whats better than that !?!

11. madboy139

madboy139 Member

it's definitely not true. there's dextro isomers and levo isomers.

12. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

i dont get whats so great about staying up for days. thats the downside to meth and adderall IMO. after a nice high i like to get some rest. i feel all wierd n shit today because i did meth+adderall yesterday and didnt sleep. i cant wait until tonight, finally i can rest :)

13. MeatWagon499

oh i almost forgot, the thing about ur penis shrinking is true, and it sucks, ive been having trouble pissing and havent been erect since i took the adderall. not cool lol

14. tinkerbella208

tinkerbella208 Member

yeah yesterday i took adderall for the first time and went to a concert( i took 2 pills i dk what dosage they were though) .... it was cool but today i feel so horrible it feels like i could have a heart attack at any second now or like its this feeling that im going to throw up but im not.... does this happen to anyone else?

15. MeatWagon499

does your chest have alot of pressure on it?

16. tinkerbella208

tinkerbella208 Member

what do you mean? like it felt like it did but i dont know if thats what you mean

17. MeatWagon499

because i took meth and adderall (which was a really bad idea) and my chest hurt the whole next day, i think from high blood pressure. My heart rate was 70bpm, resting lol. stimulants arent fun to OD on, be careful everyone.

18. Spinner

Spinner Member

I know I'm being an asshole but...................
    SHUT THE FUCK UP
    I'm really getting sick of you people who get prescriptions for Ritalin, Concerta and Adderall just to snort the shit.
    Don't you people have other drugs to take.
    Is this all you retards talk about over here.

19. tinkerbella208

tinkerbella208 Member

you're right you are being an asshole ...

fuck you not everyone likes or enjoys the same things why do you read threads specifically labelled for "Adderall" if you're just going be stupid and call the people retards??? Maybe instead of telling us to get new drugs you should be using this spare time to grow up and get a life . jackass

20. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Now that we've seen what amphetamines can do to people's disposition and intellect, time to close the thread....:)

Feel free to start a new one if you can refrain from the stupid catfights.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.