ADD Medication

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by madboy139, May 26, 2004.

1. madboy139

madboy139 Member

my friend has this pill for the treatment of ADD. i searched for it on webmd.com but was unable to find anything. its a d shaped pill with a D on one side and a 10 on the other. anybody know what it is?

my friend thinks his doctor said something about it being a single isomer of ritalin? he also said it starts with an f. I snorted one and a half and the high was similar to ritalin. id like to find out what it is.

2. Spinner

Spinner Member

And again I say........
    FUCK FUCK FUCK
    God damnit must you assholes snort everything drug that's made for ADD/ADHD people.

3. surffl21

surffl21 Member

Spinner im tired of seeing you bash on all the threds

4. duckandmiss

duckandmiss Pastafarian

It might have been dexadrine, I used to take it, it the original speed pill that was used for appetite suppresion in the 60's. Jack Kerouac talks about it in his books.

5. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Is it Focalin?
    http://www.pharma.us.novartis.com:80/products/name/focalin.jsp?checked=y
    Taking drugs when you don't know what they are is a bad idea. Snorting them is even worse. Some drugs interact with common foods, including cheese and bananas. If you take these drugs & consume or had consumed the certain foods, you would go into "hypertensive crisis," meaning your blood pressure would rise so quickly you would probably die.
    Folcalin is dexmethylphenidate, which is the active isomer of Ritalin.

6. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i hate people who abuse ADD meds. No, not the people...more that it is done. And do you guys know how much filler was in that pill compared to actuall speed? :mad: these things will mess you up. and what doctor talks all like........... "it is a single isomer of ritalin" . maybe its normal, but my doc dont

7. bigman

bigman Member

snortin add pills.......thats straight horrible