Acid

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by mr_belvedere, May 23, 2004.

1. mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere Member

Someone once said, you don't find acid, acid finds you. i have come to the conclusion that that is bullshit, well i really have wanted it for quite some time, but haven't gone out "looking" for it, but it sure;y as hell has not "found" me, can somebody give me some advice on where to get acid in the 4 corners area. ie-UTAH,colorado,arizona,new mexico.

2. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

you can't claim it is bullshit just because it hasn't found you yet. if the saying is true, then it means you are not ready for it to find you. let it go and then maybe it will happen, and you'll actually appreciate it.
    peace

3. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

do you insist on lsd?
    there are a number of other "trips" in this world, including quite a few interesting herbal preperations, and a number of interesting "research chemicals"...
    ymmv...

4. Diamond Gord

Diamond Gord Member

I would say that the more people you ask the more chance you have of finding it. I have bought quite a lot recently and it has been from people that i had to seek out.

5. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

i would say it does find you.....one night....my first trip, we went to my guy's house lookin for a 20 of weed.....he had to wait some time, but in the mean time this guy comes in and just yells "HEY ANY YOU ALL WANT SOME CID????" then at that point myself and two other guys quickly stood up in amazement. between the three of us we purchased 50 hits. but that night we had no intentions of trippin. i had always wanted to do it, and then i did....im glad

6. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

LSD is like the forbidden fruit of drugs; very few downsides yet hella fun.

7. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I don't know how to compare my experience with that saying. I'd wanted to trip since I'd first heard about it. I never really went looking, per se, but I always wanted to do it. Then FINALLY a couple of years ago the opportunity was there. And it was just like that, all of a sudden it was like a take it or leave it. Then I did it a few more times and then it was gone. It was perfect timing. But whenever I want it, like now, the opportunity never seems to be there. So maybe it isn't the right time.

8. trippytrippy

trippytrippy Member

i would agree that acid will find you when you are ready, i mean all you have to do is stop thinking about it so much and maybe you will get lucky, all of the times i have gotten it in the past year it has been completely random and a great suprise. so dont worry you will get your taste eventually.

9. MoonIsBright

MoonIsBright Member

I think they have some point that it will find you. But you dont have to go out looking for, just whe you meet someone new feel them out a little bit then ask if they know where they can find it. I usually ask them what kind of music they like to listen to, and if it is Britney Spears they probably wont be able to find it. You never know though. Bible salesmen can never get it either. It has worked for me in the past. It is the best way i know how.

Peace

10. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

To me the lsd finding you sounds kinda BS. Its all in who you know and where you hang out. If you go to the right festival you can find it pretty easily. Either that or sooner or later a friend of a friend is dating a girl who works with this guy who has it (or something similar in my experience anyway) its all in getting the word out that it is sought after.
    I will say this though Bonnaroo this summer the only good acid I heard of was random people giving it out, everybody I knew that spend money on it got bunk acid and that was jellies, blotter, and straight liquid.....