Acid Vs. Shrooms- Same or Different?!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by hebrewnational00, Apr 17, 2007.

1. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

i think you may be the only person in the universe that would agree LSD feels cleaner than mushies. i'm with you 100%.

2. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

dude...lsd is so much cleaner I say that to everyone whos never done it before...thats the first thing I noticed the first time I tripped

3. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Kidsmoke I got to agree with you there, I have never thought I would hear someone say LSD is cleaner then Shrooms !!! some acid is just so dam dirty and speedy. when you come of the trip you feel like you body has been through a WAR. I get a upset stomach from Fungus and every now and then will puke if I do alot, But its nothing like the dirty chemical feeling that LSD can give, not even close in my opinion ?

4. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

from your post i think maybe you misunderstood what i was saying? i think LSD feels much cleaner than mushrooms. when i have clean acid, the body load is less, and everything becomes clear. mushroom weigh me down, and make everything hazy and confusing. i have had a small handful of bad trips, and they have ALL been from mushrooms.

5. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Shrooms make me feel sick and the 1st hour sucks your stomach is hurting. But no way in my opinion they are like Speedy or low grade LSD, I think your body feels so much worse coming off LSD then Shrooms ? Coming of shrooms I can sleep, eat etc. Coming off speedy LSD or low grade acid makes my mussels ache, My back feels like a board its so dam tight. Its so hard to sleep, my brain feels like that anti drug commercial this is your brain on drugs Etc, But if you get good clean LSD there is nothing better, you body does not hurt, you feel good, your brain is good to go. you can even sleep on good LSD. But clean LSd is very hard to find these days around hear.

6. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

yeah, i get good clean shit at the festies...I can get potent dose nonetheless, but if it isnt festival season it tends to be a bit on the dirty side...w.e. though, as long as the dose is potent I dont mind if its a little dirty.

7. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

yeah, for whatever reason dirty acid still seems cleaner than mushies to me. as long as it's real cids i never find it too dirty. RCs on paper have always felt kinda gross though.

8. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Ive only done Rc's in powder form...what ones have you done on paper?

9. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

It was in gel. Some sort of DOx compound, presumably. The infamous black gel tabs. Everyone called it the dirtiest acid they ever had, but I knew better.

10. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

So you really think pure pcilocybin crystal is not harmful?

11. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

pcilocybin crystal - How is it made or extracted ? Is it just braking down pcilocybin into more pure of a form or what. I am just curious. does it look like crystal or is it in powder form or what ? and how to people use it orally, smoked ?

12. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

i dunno man...from what ive heard, people havent even just straight up died from comming in contact with an LSD crystal, i dont think one would DIE from a shroom gem...but what do I know, if I ever came in contacr with a pure psilocyban crystal i dont think i would touch that shit with a ten foot pole.

13. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Wow its that BAD. Has anyone ever heard or know someone who has tried it.

14. Yogi Bhairava

Yogi Bhairava Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Message about the difference between psilocybin and LSD. What I will say here is based both on years and years and mass overdoses of both, as well as historical experiences from many achieved heads such as Leary, Grof, Ram Dass, and Allen Cohen of the San Fran Oracle. Ya'll dig what I will say here, you might learn something. Also, check out my added thread titled "About The Acid..."
    Here goes. First of all, there is no psychedelic drug as powerful as LSD, especially the old Owlsley and Sunshines of the old days. If you take enough LSD, like many hundred or thousand micrograms, you can completely blow your ego out of existence, at least temporarily. (a typical dose of the old Owlsley was 250 mikes, purple microdots and later sunshines about the same) This is what caused the many freak outs on the drug, because in effect you experience conscious death, without a rudimentary state to hang onto. Leary's book "The Psychedelic Experience" delt with this in order to guide you to a substantial grounding state of consciousness once you "died", which of course you really didn't do, but it sure felt like it ! This happened to me a couple of times as a result of acid overdoses, some ranging from 1800 mikes to 15,000 mikes when I ate 77 hits of orange sunshine to keep the man from getting it. But earlier overdoses on the old school acid prepared me for this trip, which was one ass slinging ride through the galactic anus of Lord Shiva. Any way, mushrooms can't do this. I have done whole paper grocery bags full of raw uncooked fresh mushrooms (fifty or sixty of them) fresh picked without having had any sun on them,without any other drug tolerence, ground in a blender, and of course had many substantial trips. The difference with the way the mushrooms affect you, which is why the statement about the guy freaking out on the shrooms is applicable, is "that they affect your lower cakras differently, releasing alot of lower personality disturbing karmas, that scare and bother your sense of self. You see folks, thats what Psychedelics do, they affect the Kundalini and the cakras, the modems and storehouses of our ego consciousness. But, depending on the neurotransmitter, this is done differently in certain individuals with varying karmas. LSD is in a class all by itself, and basically has the sole capacity to completely undo your ego mind whereas all that is left is the experience of God as a subjective state. But, if your especially attached to your ego self as most people are, then to feel it desentegrate and be replaced with the very overhwelming experience of being God as all reality, can bother you. Just as side note, Timothy Leary started his whole Psychedelic venture with strong synthesized psilocybin, and tripped hundreds of times on perfected large doses. The first time he did acid, he never took the psilocybin again. It is in his book Flashbacksas well as he discussed it frequently. But, the issue here goes back to my thread about to be posted, which is how to use these drugs properly, which is to experience God. That is why they exist, and which is also the whole psychedelic culture came to be. It was God re-realizing Himself in the western world though the Hippies. P.S Just for the record, if your want to get high, way, way way beyond any psychedlics, awaken your Kundalini Devi. Makes heavy heavy acid look like aspirin, and its permanent, and legal. Yogi Bhairava

15. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

Don't say that you can't legitimately freak out on mushrooms. One of the first 3 or 4 times I tripped, I ate a quad of some nice dried kit grown mushrooms and about 3 or 4 hours into the trip I lost any and all concept of any connection to my body. I vaguely remember nearly getting hit by passing cars at several points while wandering around town after I started to freak out. And the scariest part of it for me is that I also remember not giving a shit about it until I came down despite the fact that I was walking along a busy road where the cars would have been doing at least 50 mph.

16. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I seen people experience unpleasantness on shrooms.

17. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

As far as a comparison though, I would say that the main difference is that you can go higher enjoyably with acid. You can trip out as hard as you want on mushrooms, but you can't do it enjoyably at as high of a dose as you can on cid.

18. Peterness

Peterness Member

Interesting views from everyone...

My highest dose on mushrooms was about 70 grams of fresh mexican cubensis. I had communication with alien-like entities, and was basically sprawled out flat on my bed for a few hours unable to move or make out any objects in my room. I went too the toilet a couple of times, how I made it there without pissing myself I will never know, but I did, the rest of the time I was literately in another world unable to move in complete awe at these alien planetscapes and alien creatures that were all around me occasionally trying too communicate with me lol Yeah, fucking intense too say the least.

Highest acid dose; Pretty much the same, but the visuals were brigter, even more complex, and I was having outer body experiences...Closed eye visuals were so intense I couldn't really handle closing my eyes for more than a couple of minutes without compleetly lsoing awareness of the 'self' and my surroundings completely...

Really if I had to choose one or the other I don't think I could.

On the one hand, acid has the better visuals, and I think just about the edge in terms of introspect and intensity, and of course lasts much longer, but then mushrooms feel so much more natural and organic. I also like the fact mushrooms don't have such a crazy body load/tension and stimulant-like effect that I get on acid, instead I feel all sleepy and chilled out, I don't ever get 'the jitters', and also I don't get the ocacsionally nightmarish 10+ hour introspective comedown like on acid...

Damn, I just couldn't choose between them...

19. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

Yogi Bhairava definitely knows what he's talking about. Here are the differences for me:

-shroom visuals are less detailed and more "blobby"
    -shrooms make you feel extremely heavy, LSD extremely light
    -shrooms are mystical/"wtf," with LSD everything is more clear than it has ever been
    -for me, shrooms make the outside world almost completely irrelevant, whereas with LSD, everything in the outside world is incredibly interesting

Shrooms are beautiful but to me LSD is the more profound spiritual experience... a greater sense of oneness, much more mental energy, etc.

20. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

I read it all in a book i dont remeber which one i have like 30 boxes fulll they never recorded the synthesis becuase they firgured the crystal was absolutely worthless and much to dangerous.
    Somebody should find out how concentrated actual mushrooms are.