Acid Vs. Shrooms- Same or Different?!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by hebrewnational00, Apr 17, 2007.

1. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

what do you think?!

2. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Way different. You only really notice if you have ate both a good number of times.
    Shrooms are way more body heavy, I tend to freak on shrooms way more than L.
    Me and a friend who had recently got a couple pounds of shrooms went out to a national park, I ate like 8 grams and this kid fucking ate 12 (hes defitnaly well experienced with psychedelics)
    2 hours later he starts screaming and running around franticaly than he starts crying hystaricaly and fucking sprints to the truck (along ass ways away) he gets in the truck and crams himself into the tiny back of it lays down and puts a shirt over his head , so i was like fuck it, dude im going back into the woods Im not going to chill next to the truck tripping my face off so I turn around to start walking back to the trail and I here a loud banging from the truck i turn around and hes trying to kick out the window screaming get me the fuck out of here!!!!! this whole time the doors arent even locked. Eventualy he came to his senses and barley remembered shit. I just thought i would tell that story becuase people always tend to say mushrooms are less intense than L. sure L can get more intense because its so concentrated, they have once concentrated psilocybin into a crystal i forgot what the dudes name was but he ate it told everybody in the room to never fucking eat it than like an hour later he died.

3. hebrewnational00

dammmn crystalized mushrooms thats insane!
    yea i hear a lot of people say mushrooms are more of a body load, but some people also say acid are more of a body load, ive heard ppl say that acid is more ELECTRIC, and shrooms are more Natural, ive heard some many stories im tryin to get it all figured out haha:)

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

shrooms are just as intense as lsd...anyone who says otherwise just hasnt eaten enough of them

5. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

it obviously varies on the person.

6. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

And i think that crystal shit is complete bullshit.

7. CloudFlower

CloudFlower Member

They are so incredibly different they aren't even nearly a like high.... Acid is potent as heck, shrooms more mellow unless eaten in dangerous quantities

8. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

i think it is more like this - "Acid is potent as heck, shrooms more mellow unless eaten in" proper "quantities"

9. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

night and day.

10. hebrewnational00

i have nooo clue!!

11. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

You dont no shit about anything thats why all your posts are so dumb....

12. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

In my opinion the effects are very simular. I get better visuals and trails from LSD and usally trip harder on LSD, But I have had some kick ass Shrooms that have made me trip balls just like real good LSD. Another thing is Shrooms don't last as long as LSD or Tab Mescaline. In my opinion LSD, Shrooms, and Tab Mescaline are all very simular. there are differences in the way you trip but its not that big of a difference at all. You will trip balls on all 3 and you can get good visuals and trails on all 3 also. out of all 3 LSD usally is the best in my opinion ? Angel Dust and K are in the hallucinogen class of drugs also but are nothing like tripping on the other 3.

13. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

there very different too me. i find mushrooms more emotionally intence and lsd more mentally intence.

also the flow of lsd seems to me to create an enviornment that seems synchronized (as if reality is orchestrated, almost mechanical. the language relies on too convienently random events.) where as the flow of shrooms seems more mystic, or magic, in its synchronicity (as if reality is dependant on suggestion, as if all forms of conciouness involved are creating the next moment. ) so there is a different language between the two. both expressing the same thing though really. and that is the way, for lack of a better term.

i hope im making sence to somebody other than myself. i dont really know how to effectivly communicate the depth of these ideas, without dosing you first. lol

14. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

PCP and K are dissociatives, not hallucinogens.

15. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

If you got arrested with eather one it would be written up as hallucinogen on the poilce report. But I agree with you that it is really not a true Hallucinogen, Most drug experts and drug counsolers consider bolth in the hallucinogen family of drugs but they are seperated becaue of there dissociatives effects.
    A argument could be made eather way, I see reports going for both, some exprts say its in both classes some say its one and not the other. some even say Dust should be in a family of its own ? Who knows

Angel Dust is a slang term for Phencyclidine, or PCP. PCP was first synthesized in 1926 and was briefly used as a human anesthetic in the 1950's before being withdrawn from the market because of the acute hallucinations experienced by patients under the influence of the drug. PCP falls into the category of Hallucinogen and should be separated from traditional hallucinogenic/psychedelic drugs which are typically tryptamines and phenethylamines. PCP is closely related to DXM, Ketamine, Salvia Divinorum, and Nitrous Oxide all weaker dissociatives of different potencies. PCP is the strongest of the commonly abused dissociatives and is potentially much more physically damaging than the rest of the drugs in this classification.

16. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

i get weird visuals on mushrooms that are to hard to explain actualy i dont even know if i would call them visuals more like noise with no sound.

17. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

same, shroom trips have a stragne quality about them..you can definatly tell your trippin off a fungus

18. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Well... I can connect them as having similar effects, but I have to say they're different in doseage, form and length of trip. LSD is a lot cleaner than eating magic mushrooms, but has a longer-lasting effect and the dose can be high without much nausia or overdosing... LSD could also be way more intesne because of the ability to dose higher...

19. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

could someone post up a link to some kind of proof of this psilocybin/psilocin death just because it was pure? because they are quite unharmful chemicals..

20. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

I never ever heard of any one dying from a OD on shrooms, Maybe someone died from doing somethig stupid on shrooms because they were tripping nuts so hard, But I never heard of a death from psilocybin/psilocin Over Dose. Most Hallucinogen can not kill you from OD's. usallt people die from the trip an doing somethig stupid. You may not die from triping but I have seen a few people in my time flip out and loose there mind and wind up in a mental hospital or in Jail !!!!