Acid....omg...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by WynterFrost, Jan 18, 2005.

1. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

I think people under estimate other peoples ability to read books......it may take a lot of time and a lot of books but all information is in books..and books are pretty easy to find

2. delta9

delta9 Member

Making it in the bathtub :rolleyes:

(this is funny because you need thousands of dollars worth of lab glassware to do it right; I've heard it priced as cheaply as $60,000 from start to finish, but that's stretching it pretty well)

3. mart_182

mart_182 Member

acid isnt easy to get across the whole country man, i live in brighton and its a bugger finding it around here, we have the largest number of smackheads and drug deaths in the country (i think i read that somewhere anyway), not to mention all the headshops selling mushrooms as well, you might think it would be easy to get. i know a couple of people who sell it and both are notoriously difficult to get hold of and hardly ever have it in anyway.

btw evryone else, i could be wrong but when he said it was dirt cheap i think he meant per tab, not to produce

4. mart_182

mart_182 Member

aha, i was totaly wrong lol, note to self - read rest of thread before replying...

5. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

ok - we'll be nice about this ^_^
    cheap and plentiful in manchester
    expensive and rare in brighton

6. opaquebubble

opaquebubble Member

glad to hear you had fun!!! hope the headache gets better,because almost everyone else missed the point of this thread

7. mart_182

mart_182 Member

well then fuck brighton, i'll see you all in manchester!!:p

8. opaquebubble

opaquebubble Member

well for not missing the point, you're sure acting like it, wow you people only argue these days...

9. Evan

Evan Member

Whats wrong with arguing with bullshit 'facts'?

10. Jonas

Jonas Member

i know lol the thread starter just made up a bullshit story and its not our duty to congragulate everyone for an experience that never happened. it is slightly possible that she took acid, slightly. but the odds her cousin manufacturs lsd, was imprisoned for it and is back to his old antics, are about 264,891(to the power of 7) to 1 against.

11. dewaholic

dewaholic Member

I did acid once & only once. NEVER ever will do it again. Couldn't pay me to do it again. Definately not my kind of drug. But I enjoy hearing about trips.

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

pessimism rules the world now it seems. 'you cant do this' 'you cant do that'

How the fuck does anyone here really know how hard it is? has anyone here made a serious attempt? ANYONE? if you have, tell us of teh experience. if you havnt, then shut the fuck up because you know as much as the person who says its easy.

the only problem that poses an important issue is getting the supplies. while this is possible, not eveyone has enough money to bribe sellers, and the ingredients are closely watched. but obviously they have to get out somehow, or we wouldnt have acid. if a little bit gets out, then a lot can get out. if a lot can get out, then you jsut need to know where to get it from, and supplier would NOT spread any information, and would only trust people very trustworthy. in teh drug scene, 99% of people you know are not trustworthy.

just caus YOU are convinced you cant make acid and dont know anyone who does doesnt mean you have to call anyone who says they can make it an idiot. your just as bad as a conservative american. and if you are a conservative american then you can suck my cock asshole. anyone smart CAN but most require so much effort and risk that they dont bother, or they are simply pessimistic and believe its impossible, or it never crosses their mind.

(this is aimed at everyone not the last poster who said something relevant)

13. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

i know im going to regret questioning the allmighty stonerbill, but if acid WAS easy to make, woulnt acid labs be as common as meth labs? in my area, we have roughly bimonthly methlab busts... never even heard of an acid lab bust, ever...

so yeah..

14. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

for those talking about how easy lsd is to manufacture your either a complete idiot and underestimate the proccess... or a complete genius but underestimate the IQ of the rest of the world (because for most it would be far from easy). if your so certin it is, then quit talking and make it all ready...or attempt to anyway, and see if your opinion changes. lol

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

Nowhere in my post did I mention the word 'easy'.

The people who have the will, time, energy, to oragnise to, and then make acid do not hang around on hipforums.

16. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

how about we agree to disagree??

original poster- im glad you had a good time!!

17. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

I think you under estimate the power of reading....alright there are massive amounts of books out there on chemistry and I know there are books out there on producing lsd so why is it so impossible for a person to go and get a whole bunch of books on all the topics required and read them? and re read them, again and again

18. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i never said its impossible, just far from easy...once you understand the chemestry your still far from manufacturing lsd...next there is the obstical of aquiring the supplies and chemicals...and then setting up a trustworthy and reliable group of individuals who would help in teh distribution. manufacturing lsd has never been an easy task.

also, there is a difference between reading, comprehending what was read, and then applying that knowledge. just because one reads a book on how to make lsd, dosent mean they could make lsd.

19. RosesInSpace

RosesInSpace Member

a mynd holding (or capable of) the knowledge, equipment, money, set-up, available resources needed in making lsd-25 just wouldnt participate in many of the fucked up things people are claiming on this thread.

and you have to think, a person manufacturing lsd-25, i would venture to say would be quite a being. maybe using the word fairy isn't so farr offf.

*** the making of lsd truly is a miraculous deed, not just some common & useless stage ***

20. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

does a boy in a chinese sweatshop need to know anything about foot ergonomics to make a pair of shoes?

does a computer know anything about anything when it performs a task????

Does your mum have any idea of the science behind baking a cake to read a cookbook and make one?

Does your local read up rich chemistry enthusist need to know anything more than basic chemistry in order to follow some precise instructions that could be found in great diversity if researched?