Acid....omg...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by WynterFrost, Jan 18, 2005.

1. lostblackdog

lostblackdog Member

Lol... you people are fuckin out there right now man... I really do know someone who I looked up to as a kid, and he was arrested for carrying a shitload of acid that he made himself. It was all in liquid form and he was carrying several of the components for it that he got from various resources including one of the IGA research labs and some equipment he got from a UGA agricultural studies lab in south Georgia. He was going to St. John's College, but now he's out of jail and living in Oregon and doing just fine. The dude didn't have a chem degree, he didn't have all the shit everyone thinks is necessary, and he made plenty of that shit and went down and got out without talking too much or any shit like that. It's no secret how to make it, and if you're makin enough LSD to feed the world, then you're talking a helluva lot more than $50-70K worth of equipment. He would have made enough to break even and then trip till he was 100 or more just with the little bit he had been working on and successfuly manufactured. He was gonna deal the shit to some guys who were gonna distribute it, but it never happened 'cause he got caught... Shit happens people, and so does acid. That whole secret society might exist, but they're fucktards if they think they're the only ones... Just eat the shit and quit believing in little acid fairies making it all in a long weekend... Your mama didn't beat you enough if you believe that...

2. WynterFrost

WynterFrost Short Bus Rider

fuck it ...i am done with drugs....

3. Evan

Evan Member

Who is gonna buy 50,000 dollars worth of equiptment and make a couple of hits? And i'm sure he just has a steady supply or ergotamine .. yes..

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0966312813/ref=nosim/shroomery-20/104-5151252-6567111

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1559501618/ref=nosim/shroomery-20/104-5151252-6567111

You need way more then a chem degree. If you don't believe me order one of these books and try to even understand any of it.

man its not little faries.. I've know people who use to buy crystal and lay it and they know a shit load about LSD. If you'de like to know more I can get you more info.
    Answer this: Where are you getting your info about LSD? friends?

I dont' mean to sound critical or what not but, you deffinately need a chem degree.

try and do this yourself: http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal26.shtml

4. Evan

Evan Member

Forgot to add--> So after you obtain all the knowledge of how to make it and such you have to get chemicals and solvents that only trusted scientists can buy. You litterally have to be clean for about 10 years before you reach the degree where you can order these chemicals, and as you order these chemicals the government watches you for about 3 more years. After that, then you can start. It just seems highly unlikely. sorry if i offended you.

5. lostblackdog

lostblackdog Member

If you're not a complete moron, you know the right people in the right places, and you have a little bit of a business/mechanical mind about you, then you would be surprised how easy and simple it really is to network and reap the benefits of your own endeavors. Codes, signals, and non-electronic communication are all key to the process... using cash, and using middle men with middle men upon even more middle men is what it takes to successfully pull off any scandal, unless you're working for the DEA. Man, if you've ever dealt any kinda serious drug or known people who have, then you know how easy it really can be to get away with shit.... believe it or not, my guy was pulled over and because of his appearance and his odd behavior, the cop searched the vehicle for pot and came up finding more shit than he understood. My friend was originally arrested b/c the officer thought he was making meth... You know a good bit it seems, but man... don't doubt that the system isn't as powerful as people would like it to be. No one really gives half a fuck about it... It's all just done in order to meet ends... Cops don't arrest you to be a dick (most of them) or because they actually think it's good for you... They hate that shit... They arrest you mostly because someone ratted you out or because they want a good resume so they get a promotion.... look at their quality of life for fuck's sake... Anyways, you didn't offend me at all, but all I'm saying is please don't let the system scare you more than you should be. You have good points, but man... it ain't all that bad...

As far as where I get my info: Erowid, Chem lab professors, my friend's dad who is a biochemist for a latex glove factory who plays around with all kinds of chems, this site, my friend who was busted a while back, friends around here, my old scoutmaster... and so on. Crystal is one thing, but it's not all there is to it man...

6. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

exactly.....anybody can do it if they want to bad enough... I'm not saying its not really difficult and takes a lot of studying... but forget all that shit about needing a degree all that is is a really fucking expensive piece of paper. all the information is out there all you gotta do is find it and learn it.... and as far as obtaining the supplies....everything has its price.... and if you think you need a high degree in the chemistry biz to get the right stuff....you are a moron my friend......you can get anything you want for a price if you know where to find it......they say you need a prescription from a doctor to obtain tylonol 3, or xanax, or percocet and I think we all know thats not true....

7. howl

howl Member

what did he go to jail for? making it or having it? jail sucks... i'm sorry for him. i'm glad to hear you enjoyed you trip.... i'm a little jealous.

8. LostChord

LostChord Member

i'm sure its a hell of a lot easier to make lsd that isnt 100% pure...

100% pure would probably be some very intense work

9. Evan

Evan Member

its all cool man, but scoutmaster? hah that funny to me :)

10. Gravy_Train_Gilmour

Gravy_Train_Gilmour Member

holy shit, i can't believe you just said your cousin can't have a soul mate because he's gay...

he really ought to punch you in the vagina. or someone should.

11. WynterFrost

WynterFrost Short Bus Rider

no i didnt mean it like that lol ...he simply chooses not to have one! he just likes to fuck around with guys lol

12. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

soul mate doesnt have to be sexual...

13. Evan

Evan Member

soul mate meaning the person you love and trust the most.. at least thats what I meant out of it. not your fuck buddy or whatnot.

14. howl

howl Member

why wouldnt someone sell you 20,000$ worth "and just let you go"? when i was dealing i would sell you 15,000 worth of ****** and "just let you go", matter of fact, i would tell you to go.

drug deals are simple transactions, you give dealer money. dealer gives you drugs. both count. shake hands. "Just walk away".

15. LostChord

LostChord Member

well usually when your dealing with large amounts of drugs and money... and especially with the way the LSD trade works in most cases... there needs to be a bond of trust... and some sort of common ground..

its just for the most part psychedelics are handled a hell of a lot different then most other underground drugs

16. Evan

Evan Member

LSD isn't like other drugs. They have to set up a line, a system if you will and branch down giving to people they trust so that it doesn't comeback and backfire getting them busted. The people who make LSD don't do it for the money, they do it to spread the love. They people that I know who lay LSD dont' even make much money at all, just enough to buy food and to live. earlyxsunsets has got it right.

17. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

not really - its a hugely produced drug. people can do it quickly and cheaply

18. Jonas

Jonas Member

jesikhaviolet, are you fucking joking? have you read anything anyone has written in this thread completely contradicting your assumption that it is a "hugely produced drug. people can do it quickly and cheaply" who makes acid quick and easy, and if its hugely produced why is it so hard to score? what information gave you that idea?

19. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

the info that gave me that idea?
    being involved with it all for so long. acid is TOTALLY cheap. maybe ixnay on the quickly, ok. but it is absolutely dirt cheap. and it isn't hard to score - i can get it easily.
    shall we settle this as an international difference. i'm from uk, where its easy to get. maybe your place it isn't, but i know the facts of my country well

20. Jonas

Jonas Member

regardless of where you live, acid is not cheap or easy to manufacture. thats what i'm asking you about, not the availibility or price in your area.