Acid in a hole

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Smokinjuana, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Smokinjuana

Smokinjuana Member

So i was thinking about this, I have no experience with drugs that will make you trip and what not. If someone had somehow lived in a hole their whole life, and they then decided to take say, some acid, what would they see? Another stoned idea, might sound dumb but I cant figure it out.

2. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

They'd see the lolwut pear

3. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

and then theyd get paranoid that pedo bear will rape and pillage

and then chuck norris would wonder bang a falcon punch into teh groin.

and then there will be a thread in the stoners lounge, omg i tripped so hard, i woke up with testicular torsion... Everyone will be like pics or tits or gtfo...

4. Smokinjuana

Smokinjuana Member

hahahahaaha

5. Smokinjuana

Smokinjuana Member

but lagit what the fuck would happpen

6. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

They would most likely see teh U1tr4 1337 s34rch buTT0n, and then find out someone has taken a fresh steaming shit in their pillowcase

7. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

youd be trippin balls and wonder "hey why the fuck am i in a hole?" and then youd get out of the hole and leave

8. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Really? A search button joke in a thread about someone living in a hole their entire life and then taking acid...

:toetap05:

9. comfortably_numb9

:iagree:newradicalface failed

10. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

When you search for something and find no results, you either have a great idea or you are teh suck

Twas obvious to me sir

11. mr.greenxxx

if in doubt, do the smell test

12. twang

twang on the run

i've wondered the same shit. i also wonder liek if they had never seen different colors before if they'd see the typical colorful CEV's that i get or just blackness. Can you imagine a color that you don't know exists? I'ma look into that shit..

13. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i've seen "new" colors on psychedelics.

i've heard the question, what would a blind person see on acid? before. kinda similar.

i guess you'd have to give acid to a blind person (or hole dweller) to really find out

14. polecat

polecat Weerd

If you actually want someone to puzzle over this, post it in the LSD forums.

15. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

They might end up spending too much time on the internet.

16. comfortably_numb9

what about a colorblind person would they see colors, can they see colors in a trip

17. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

If a person lived in a hole, they would feel pain when being exposed to Sun light, but should still have their vision intact, and if they took LSD, Id imagine they would see similar visual distortions as the rest of us, because the open eye visual effects are not 'hallucinations' but rather either enhancement or distortion of your physical surroundings, since your mind is not conjuring up images, it is only viewing them as fluid and in motion.
    Of course, there is the deeper ability to perceive the permeating energy field and the totality of the cyclic natural field process (biosphere as biomass mechnical structure functinoing as one unit) and while this is more of an inherent emotional/sensational realization felt as if brought up from within the mind and stems from the root of the spine (a major nerve junction, seperation at birth) it can also hit accompanied by a visual representation in the form of phantasmagoric dreamscape imagery projected outwards and experienced as what some may label an open eye hallucination.
    The same visual display goes for God, and seems to be the reason why there are those who take psychedelics and claim not to touch divinity or have any sensation of communion with the divine, while others claim to have 'seen the Light'.
    However, all of this new awareness gained from adventuring in through the depths of consciousness and the biological and neurological composition of our body/mind dichotomy, when invoked by pure meditative effort or allowed to come of it's own accord (the thought 'dawns' on us, to use a common and under appreciated popular statement), these realizations are not influenced by the external world; the thoughts themselves manifest initially out of our ability to step beyond our physical limitations and observe our own observation of ourselves, and then fully come into the forefront of our consciousness from somewhere else which as of yet we are not certain where this information is localised.
    Perhaps in our genetic buildup, maybe an inherited memory, or maybe it is our tracing backwards the unfolding of our evolution and we arrive at a state when Nature was simply harmonized with. Now that we have allowed science to dominate our search for higher truth and generally closed off any metaphysical approach by cliquing together intellectual types (who claim to know how and why things are) to dominate and ridicule the spiritual type (who claim to know how and why things are) rather than forming a union to bridge what, to those who have experienced the trascendental, is understood to be an obvious connection and in harmony with Nature. You can not have night without day, you can not have man without women, you can not have Yin without Yang, and you can not have science without spirit. To embrace one and exclude the other is just ignorant. These realizations have been with mankind for thousands of years as evidenced in the Tao Te Ching and the Bhagavad Gita, in the form of the Field and the Knower of the Field. They come from within, and have less to do with the visual representation than with the mental stimulation, so a person who was isolated from society would, I believe, not only experience similar profound reactions to LSD, but would very likely perceive more truth than us since the self analytical process experienced before the peak of a psychedelic trip would be over much faster for them and allow more time for silent communion with ancient wisdom.

18. Buddha Fish

Buddha Fish wanderin' fish

i see colors when my eyes are closed, doesn't everyone? those colors that you see when there's no light just change/morph on cid and create patterns and shit

19. mr.greenxxx

Saying something twice does not make it true. Not that it isnt true.

20. Smokinjuana

Smokinjuana Member

yeah what ever the fuck that means...
    haha thanks for answering though