Acid and Shrooms at same time?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by RollingTechnique, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

What if you were so high, that some supernatural psychedelic being came and took your mind and never gave it back? :p

2. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

I've done 100mgs of a 2cb and 4-meo mix as well. Still know what my surroundings are and again, inatimate objects don't really appear.

I don't know if you guys are lying, or if it's because me brain is too rigid and skeptic, so I rationalize and make sense of what I'm looking at far too quickly, therefore the [visual] aspect of the trip never gets the chance to exponent into something bigger.

I've tried shrooms 2-3 times as well and extremely dull..while my friends were tripping face. :(

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

This is definitely the issue. My friend was like this too, he would take a psychedelic and then try as hard as he could to stay sober. He actually didn't understand that this was a waste of psychedelic. He thought the whole point was to try and hold on as long as you can and fight the trip. To him it was some sort of test of ability.

You just let go. Stop analyzing everything, stop trying to figure it out. Pretend that cognition no longer applies where you are.

4. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

WTF is up with people saying "you may never come back if you mix acid and shrooms"? Thats just stupid. Together they are a wonderful combo, and I would reccomend it to anyone who enjoys tripping.

5. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

Oh, I definitely do not try and stay sober. In fact it's kind of a bummer (and I don't wanna hear) how much my friends are tripping face.

I think i do that bolded part all to often and all too commonly, even when I'm sober so no surprise it carries over to when I trip.

lol without analyzing this strategy, I'll try and incorporate it into my next trip. Perhaps mechanical thoughts like "hmm okay, so what's happening as I trip? How is this working?" end up dulling the experience, and I will look at it from a more artistic and "how did it make me feel -- afterwards" perspective.

TBH I probably just create a higher threshold and there isn't much I can do about it. In fact strategizing and doing would be counter-productive, eh. Thanks for the interest tho :sunny:

6. bertezza

bertezza Guest

Have anyone tried doing this at a pleasant environment such as the beach or floral land?

7. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I've known a couple of people who have mixed Acid Shrooms and Weed in one go. They love it, but again, they trip ALL the time. If you haven't had a trip in a couple of months like how I space mine out, I wouldn't be so willing. What's the point anyway? You're just fucking yourself up at that point, no learning or anything!!

I find either a shroom trip or an acid trip is good enough. And it's even better with some herb on the come-down.