Acid and Shrooms at same time?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by RollingTechnique, Feb 13, 2006.

1. RollingTechnique

RollingTechnique Member

Would you just die or would it be sweet?

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

It would be mad sweet.

3. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

No, horrible combination that may lead to euphoria, visual disturbances, and loss of ego.

4. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

you forgot severe stomach distress as well as a overall body system ass kickin.. :rolleyes:

but hey if yer into that kinda thing..;)

im way to old in my mind to even consider it.,, again.;)

5. DudeDre

DudeDre Member

i have some friends that have already done that, they said they loved it

but if i was you i wont do it, cause theses people i know where taking acid, shrooms pills every week so maybe they were more prepared to that kind of trip

6. -Luke-

-Luke- Member

I have done this. About four months ago I took some shrooms with my house mates as a going away party treat (one of them was soon to move out). I remember I grew frustrated that I wasn't feeling any effect after 45 minutes. Meanwhile my friends were tripping off their dials so I decided I didn't want to get left behind and dropped a hit of acid as well. I didn't really appreciate the magnitude of this decision at the time...

Within an hour I began to experience the most mind shattering journey imaginable that without question changed my life. The distorted, and sometimes violently detailed, hallucinations knew no bounds. I travelled from an all encompassing euphoric bliss to the deepest terrors of a hell we could never know. I was past tripping. I was paralyzed in awe. My eyeballs left my head in an out of body experience and travelled around my bedroom, looking at my frozen self from multiple angles. I had left my computer on with music playing and as I looked at my monitor the sounds were making their escape from the screen in the form of flowing patterns of reds, yellows, purples, blues and colours that have no name.

I managed to leave my bedroom and found myself lying down on the hallway floor, staring at the ceiling. The cracks in the walls were chuckling at me and the light bulb had legs resembling some sort of white, glowing lizard. My friend gave me a notepad and pencil and asked me to draw what I saw. I only got as far as a mouth and two eyes when my own drawing began to talk to me. I dropped everything and concluded I was too fucked up to undertake the task.

I stumbled to the bathroom. There was a blue light that was incredibly disorientating and gave the bathroom a cold feeling. I looked into our shower and noticed a black loofah hanging from our shower rack. I grabbed it and analysed its texture, its feel. Without warning the loofah squeaked and transformed into a vicious black mouse. It appeared to want to bite me and I screamed in terror and threw it to the floor.

Crawling, I made my way into the kitchen. With my friends in tow we noticed that there was a tree outside our window. Why had we never known this? Had it just grown in the last few hours ala Jack and the bean stalk? We were on the second level of an apartment building! We decided to open the kitchen window and allow the branches to pass into our space. Upon opening the window the tree sprung inwards and we all felt the urge to touch the asparagus like branches. I remember sprawling on the kitchen floor while rubbing the foliage on my face and arms in a euphoric celebration. I was at one with nature. I was as much the tree as the branches themselves. It was absolutely amazing and we were all laughing like school children.

Eventually two of our sober friends coaxed the three of us back into the bedrooms. But this only triggered some sort of anarchistic spark in my mood. I decided they were trying to ruin the trip. I decided that I had to escape the apartment. After what seemed like many hours of trying to get away and debating that I was fit to leave their care (I most certainly wasn’t) I finally snuck downstairs to our courtyard. When I opened the door to the outside world I observed that it had been raining. The air smelt so beautiful. So crisp. It almost smelt sweet like sugar. The sky appeared to be bright purple even though it was 3am. The dew on the leaves and the grass looked so vivid and gave me a feeling of joy and amazement that literally warmed my head. For some reason I decided to take off my socks and walk on the wet footpath but not knowing what my socks were, I tossed them into the trees as though I was releasing a pair of white doves into the wilderness (to this day one of my socks remains in the tree as a reminder of my experience). It all seemed so wonderful… until I looked across the garden. What was this? It looked like a cluster of snails…. THOUSANDS OF THEM. All piling on top of each other and creating a snail mound that was at least four foot high and 10 feet in diameter. I decided it was time to head back inside. This definitely freaked me out.

When I made it back inside, to the relief of my companions, it all started to go down hill. My mates had started to come down whereas I was only just starting to peak on the acid. The apartment now resembled a cartoon. My friend’s eyes looked like 8-balls, the ceiling was ice cream and my bed was a marshmallow mound. Faces began to take on the form of paint swirls of multiple colours. I was able to dip my index finger into my friend’s faces and twirl the paint. I sat down in my bedroom floor and lent against my bed. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t think. I was nothing. Reality and the visual world as I knew it was no more. I began to feel extremely uncomfortable and the anxiety grew at an alarming rate. I was insane. I would never leave this mental world of distortion and unfiltered hell. My friends had deserted me, they had gone to bed. I was all alone to deal with the most terrifying vortex of fear, confusion and delirium. I was absolutely FUCKED UP. I think I may have passed in out several times, each time awakening in different positions and locations in my room. I just wanted it to end. My mind was in extreme pain and distress that only I can appreciate.

From sheer fatigue I must’ve finally fallen asleep. When I awoke mid-afternoon the next day my brain felt like it had been stood on with a dirty boot. I had the most excruciating head ache and it lasted for another 24 hours. They say acid can’t kill you but I swear I came as close to death as I ever will without actually dying. My brain was utterly exhausted from a complete overload of stimulation. Although this trip of shrooms and acid had an incredible high that clearly unlocked parts of my creative and spiritual being, the low was so morbidly horrifying that I do not recommend anyone do the same as me unless you are very experienced with your psychedelics. Perhaps I am just feeble minded.

7. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

^ doesn't sound like something i'd just decide to do one day...i'm pretty anti-drug mixing though. i like to keep all drugs confined to one experience in MOST occasions. i think i wanna mix weed/morning glory though.

8. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Weed doesn't count in drug combos lol...I'm actually kinda surprised that there are people out there who don't smoke weed while tripping.

1 person likes this.
  9. GTA83

GTA83 Member

I used to smoke during tripping, especially tail end of boomer trip to help break up thoughts, but weed does just that for me when tripping, I lose focus on my thoughts and feel it is a waste. You do seem to get really high though especially when on 2c-e.

10. Mordiana

Mordiana Member

I always smoke during a trip, usually one at the comming up when I'm bored and I don't wanna wait, usually at the height to intensify it, and after a trip I usually smoke on and on, hoping it will come back the whole time, and it does.. atleast a while :)

11. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I dont know sometimes I dont smoke when I eat shrooms, but I guess it depends on how hard the trip is, cuz sometimes I cant move when I eat a lot of them.

12. Lionklawz

Lionklawz Guest

I have done it. It was pretty damn sweet!
    It gets really intense when you peak so have some milk nearby to lessen your trip. For me bathroom tiles turned into kittens and ran away. Then Obama's face was in my bong. And boxes started moaning. Which was creepy as shit. But the coolest part for we was my hands dissolving. I had a lot of fun that night! I recommend it as long as you have someone to take care of you. If I didn't have my friends there I would have not had such a good time because my peak would have scared the piss out of me.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

You bought a guitar to punish your ma..

14. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

you didn't like school, and you know you're nobody's fool

15. greendancinbear

greendancinbear Member

so welcooooooooooommmeee toooo the machiiiiinnee....

i was at a ratdog show and i bought 2 chocolates and a 10strip. i decided fuck it ill take 1 tab. then the other choclate started to melt so i ate it lol went into the show and had an amazing time.the 2 chocolates were probably an 1/8. if u mix these please be careful. my experience was amazing but i could see where it could go bad...

16. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

hahah your mind would probably die..but id be sweeet.

17. illphil

illphil Guest

I've done this, I agree with Luke. Definitely extreme highs and lows that you may never come back from. The one night I did this changed my life forever. I was a every day pot smoker from age 14 until 23 and now I can no longer smoke weed because I still get flashbacks to this trip from All Good 2008 and even they are extremely intense.

After the highs, I just remember being 100% convinced that the world was over, for about 4 hours I was not seeing or hearing anything real. There was extreme mental pain and anxiety. It was torture.

18. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

I did it once and had a groovy time. No crazy hallucinations though :/

19. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You needed to do more...

20. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Sounds like chances to survive trip decrease dramatically...