Acid and Mescal...Similarities and Differences?

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by PsychMyke, Apr 16, 2007.

1. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

I would absolutly love to get my hands on some mescal...its so rare where i come from so i doubt it will happen anytime soon. I eat a shit load of acid, mushrooms and handful of other psychedelics, and i was just wondering what mescaline or peyote was like in comparison to acid. What are the similarities, what are the differences. Or is mescaline not even remotly like acid? Does it have the weird fungus like mushroom feeling that shroomies give you? Or is it clean, smooth, and wimsical like LSD??

2. mkc414

mkc414 Member

It's very different. Cactus seems to work on your body/mind from the body up whereas the other psychedelics are a lot more mental for me. There has always been mad nausea/body load on my cactus experiences. Though, pure mescaline might be different than eating the plant matter.

Also cactus tends to have a speedy effect on me the last half of the trip.

3. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

all i can say is i prefer mescaline, then LSD, then psilos.

mescaline gives you the wonder and giddiness of mushrooms without the confusion, the clarity, astonishment, and euphoria of LSD. not to mention the body buzz of rolling. i get waves of charges with mescaline that i could only compare to MDMA. it is so totally the best psych!

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

hmm...i cant wait till festie season...im on a mission for mescaline

5. bongbongbong

bongbongbong Member

you and me both mate, im growing two san pedro's but they won't be eatable for a year or so yet (thats if i want a decent amount of mescal) iv done acid and shrooms a lot now so i would say that is my next conquest. Hopefully there will be some at glade fest this year.

6. CloudFlower

CloudFlower Member

My last peyote trip I layed on the ground for three hours puking my guts out... but boy was I trippin' It is VERY different than Lsd or anything for that matter.