Acid and Bonarroo..

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by AreYouExperienced, May 19, 2004.

1. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Okay here's the deal.. I've never had the priveledge to get my hands on some LSD in my town.. It was around a few times but I always missed it or got ripped off. Now I've already bought my tix to Bonnarroo this year and am currently saving up money so me and my friend can buy a quantity of a myriad of drugs (Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas style, baby, we even have a briefcase LOL).. So naturally acid is one of our prime targets for our collection.

My question is, I plan to drop some while I'm there, do you guys think I'll have a fucked up trip? :confused: I've done mushrooms probably about 15 times and have had one bad trip the 4th time I did it b/c I ate a whole quarter. But I learned alot from that. I think because I ate so much I should be able to handle acid and withhold my trip.. but the only thing I'm worried is that all the people there might freak me out or something. But maybe since everyone there is fucked up hippies too I'll have a good vibe going..

Sorry I got off on a tangent, I'm r olling right now and it's hard to think LOL..

So if anyone's still reading this, what do you think? Any help from experienced trippers (as specially while at at event/festivals) would be appreciated. :)

2. JamminOTR

JamminOTR Member

It should be fun if you know you can handel it and and have faith it's going to be a good trip and your not stupid about the quantity of doses you take. Take one first, give it an hour see where it takes you and eat another one if necesary. Its your first time and your gonna be trippin balls to the wall no matter what...unless you get bunk which is entirely possible at a festival the size of roo. I personally would not do it at Bonnaroo becaause of an aray of reasons. 1The intense heat of the place. 2The enormous amount of people, if you even begin to have a bad trip the crowds of people are gonna be hell on earth. 3No escape. I always like to have somewhere I can retreat to in case of an emergency, but at the roo theres just people and people and people. I personally suggest getting the acid there and taking it somewhere else to ingest. Eat some mushrooms or mescaline or something, smoke a lot of pot, but for god's sake, if you do decide to really dose down, be careful and safe and don't go into it hesitantly...make it a journey. Have fun though, regardless.

3. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yeah the drowd wold probly freak me out, and a word of advice... you definately don't wanna go in a porto potty tripping....it will probly feel like the walls are coming in on ya.

4. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

I think the crowd would be envigorating...:)

5. JamminOTR

JamminOTR Member

^^^Me too at this point, but as a first timer, the crowds would be way to much. To many faces, colors, sounds, smells. Call it sensory overload. Mmmm...it sounds fun to me though!

6. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Thanks for the help guys, I think I will just get the acid just take it home with me. :)

7. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

AreYouExperienced,
    don't let them sway you just yet. if you have done shrooms 15 times, you shouldn't have a single problem with acid - you'll probably find that it is better in nearly every way. also, as far as bonnaroo goes, consider tripping friday late night - umphrey's mcgee has the midnight to 3am slot and i guarantee you it will be the show of the weekend, just you wait.... furthermore, i will be there tripping mutliple hits of acid, and you are welcome to chill with me if it got out of hand. and as far as the crowds, it shouldn't be a big deal especially at night when it isn't as visually stimulating (you won't see as many people). plus, crowds are not inherently bad, especially the bonnaroo crowd. i'm sure it will be a comfortable place to trip - there will definitely be lots of acidheads dancing everywhere!

8. kentuckyfunk

kentuckyfunk Member

ahhhhhh...... what about primus and praxis late night...thats when i am dosing!!!!!!

9. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

well, whatever, we can trip at different shows. are you in kentucky now? that's one of my homes; i will be meeting up with people there to head down to the festival.

10. kentuckyfunk

kentuckyfunk Member

purple.....i live in bowling green now....there are about 20 people i know from here that are going....3 of s in my vehicle.....anyways, have a good trip back to kentucky....and have a good trip at bonnaroo!!!!!!