Achuma / Trichocereus bridgesii

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by simpsonj, Jun 10, 2010.

1. simpsonj

simpsonj Member

This is what I bought:
    http://www.loveleafgarden.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=54&products_id=220

Before using Trichocereus bridgesii I've used these drugs: amphetamines, shrooms, weed, 2c-i (I didn't take a high enough dose), dialudid, morphine, oxycontin, xanax, klonopin, and clonazepam. There are more but I don't think they are important.

What I did was use a carrot peeler to take off as much of the dark green as i could. Then I blended it all up in a blender. it came out to a bug jar full of foamy green stuff. Sorry I don't have any pictures I did this last night. I strained the foam from the liquid and drank all the liquid from a one foot cactus.

I consumed the liquid at 6:00PM. from 6PM-10PM I felt really jittery, speedy, and uncomfortable. I felt uncomfortable as in I wanted to move around a lot but I felt isolated in my room. I also got really nauseated during the first 4 hours. Once I started full out tripping it was like nothing I've ever felt before. Smoking weed intensified it dramatically I think. I'm not sure though.

I saw things I guess in different way but it was so much more different. It's really just unexplainable how i saw through my eyes. its like it kinda reminds me of layers in adobe photoshop. my computer is a layer, my bed is another layer, and everything behind my bed is another layer. Pretty much that is how I could explain it.

I had to skip school because I was till tripping. It was 6:30AM and at that time I ended up going in my basement in the spare bedroom. I had to keep all the lights off because I have to wait until my mom leaves for work to walk around. I end up staying in the room pitch dark for 3-4 hours. I couldn't fall asleep as hard as I tried.

I felt kinda overwhelmed on mescaline. Time was going so fucking slow. Hours felt like 3 hours minutes felt even longer. Pretty much throughout the whole high I got really kinda sick of it. Maybe next I'll do it when I have the house to myself for the day and I can go outside. I really think being outside would enhance how I felt a lot.

2. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Being outside is a great thing on cacti, at least from what I've learned my first time.

I think you should find something to really put your energy into next time you take something a little longer lasting. It sounds like you had a little too much energy there for a bit.

It's good that you had an overall good time, though :D

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yea, having to stay holed up in the basement while tripping doesn't sound like the best setting.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Mescaline is definitely better outside and during the day I would say. I haven't had bridgesii but ive had San pedro a few times. San pedro doesn't seem as stimulating as what you described, maybe go with San pedro next time if you felt the stimulation was too much m. There is still significant time dialation but the body feels really at ease past the intial nausea of the comeup on San pedro. also if you have a significant other or cool friend interested in it, sex is amazing on it.