Accurate Guitar & Bass Tablature??

Discussion in 'Music' started by MayQueen~420~, Jul 7, 2013.

1. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Anyone know where I can get ACCURATE guitar and bass tabs? I've tried all of the big websites and they are either not correct or they don't have a lot of the older songs I want to learn. I don't care if I have to pay a monthly membership, I just need to find a really decent website. I've tried Songster, 911Tabs, Ultimate guitar tabs, guitartabs.com, and the list goes on. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :guitarist:

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've found some fairly accurate tabs on Ultimate-Guitar.com. I believe there are some copyright laws to prevent entries from straight up lifting official tabs from Authorized Tablature books on many of these free sites.

I don't know your skill level on the guitar but often with many of these tabs there is no info on the tempo, Strumming patterns, or info on how long to hold the note/chord. Pretty much just the fret positions displayed numerically or the Chord names.

I used to subscribe to Guitar Player magazine and occasionally they would provide Free Tab downloads of official tabs from various songs. I believe there was a paid version for that as well, I haven't had a subscription with them for a few years now but might be something to check out.

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

its a summary of the chords, notes, and modes.

Its not 100% accurate , its to give you a feel. There are over 2000 chords on the guitar, bass stringed instrument..

Its up to you to add your own style..

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  4. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Ultimate guitar is good and I've found a lot of stuff on there. But the selection of bass tabs are VERY limited. I am also looking for some type of software (besides guitar Pro) that I can store and organize all of my tabs into. Right now I have them in folders, but it's very annoying to have to stop in the middle of a song to scroll down. Just wondering if there is any good software out there that sort of combines all of the things I just talked about.

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  5. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

I have to save these things on my computer because my memory is shot the fuck out. I only play guitar for my pleasure anyways, I've found I'm too eccentric to relate to anyone else enough to be able to actually make music/jam with, LOL.

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  6. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

7. Bayer Sanyo

Bayer Sanyo Members