Accessories!

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Ashalicious, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I want to start accessorizing more. I have so many cool accessories, but I never bother to wear them, ever.

What are some of your favorite/must have accessory pieces?

2. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Go forth and bedazzle! :D

3. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

I have a whole bunch of headscarves, addicted to the dam things. I also can't go out without my jewellery. I have a couple of finger and toe rings I rarely take off and my anklets I'd feel naked without x

Shayla x

4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like some of my jewerly, although i don't wear it often......sunglasses.....I make tops out of silk scarves sometimes....don't wear much of anything around my neck ever.....but sometimes have to wear a warm scarf in the winter....

I was thinking about some necklaces I have here and why I even have them...never wear them.....

made some nice necklaces, too....for what.........:D

5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

oh, yeah...a women's most useful accessory...her purse....i usually like them big and pouchy with a zipper for security, and I like them big, because when i am out and make small purchases, I can just throw them in the purse, as well....problem with bigger slouchy purses it takes forever to find anything you need at any given moment......

dress up occassions...then a tinier dressier purse will do just for money and lipstick and camera.....

6. kevinkk

kevinkk Members

7. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I have piercings that I wear always. Even though, I recently lost two, but they were constantly covered by clothes, so I guess it's not a big deal. Anyways... where was I? Ah piercings... most of them are in retainers right now, so I don't feel fashionable. And if I can't feel fashionable with my piercings, then I'm not bothering with other accessories. So, at the moment... I don't wear anything.

However, the accessories I would wear... include quirky choker, collarbone, or long necklaces, such as a necklace of a pig, and quirky stud earrings to fill in my three lobe piercings on each ear, such as avocado earrings. I know it sounds idiotic and childish, but trust me they are barely noticeable. It's just a little something-something to an otherwise dull, average, mediocre appearance.

As for clothes accessories, I enjoy hats, and fingerless gloves during the colder months. Also, I feel so hot in over the knee socks, but stockings, tights... in general make me feel nice.

That's it for me. I dont wear anything else and my attire is basic.