About to light up! Who's gonna join me?!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Krayzie Hustle, May 11, 2004.

1. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

Had to wake up early to take the garbage. Now its 7:50 am and I don't feel like going back to sleep. I feel like smoking!!!! Anyone else gonna hit it right now too? Lets do it!!!

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I got up today at 7 AM and I smoked up my first half of a gram in my hydro bong and then at 8:20 I hooted the rest. I called my mom and told her I was "sick" cause Im way to high to go to skewl :p.
    Now Im outta weed tho, that means Im gonna have to buy a pack of smokes and save money for some more buds.(smokes will help me get by on the times where I have no weed.)

3. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

dont have any on me.. im at school lol

4. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I only woke up about 15 minutes ago (1:15 PM) here. Man, you gotta love college, especially dead week (the week of finals, no classes). I am going to be smoking in about 15 mins, so I guess it's a wake-n-bake. The greatest feeling is having a wake-n-bake session at like 3 or 4 pm.

5. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Sorry, I'm late.

6. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Im smokeing my last/second-to-last bowl of the day/days(don't ask)...

I have mild insomnia unless I smoke right before going to sleep or in bed...

7. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Baked, is art thou.
    Duties done, now.

8. SagaciosuKJB

SagaciosuKJB Member

Yeah, it's an hour to midnight where I live. Im sitting here baked eating fried chicken. It's real bad, though, 'cause I'm stoned and almost don't notice bones.

9. opticalpromise

opticalpromise Member

its 1:07am here in chicago and i just took a nuclear drag off my glass... i pass it forward to all stoning buddies.. giggles for all, good weather really brings back the good times.

10. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

It is 1:28 here. I Jjust filled my system with caffine. I had previously quit all caffine fore about a couple months. Caffine and marijauna don't mix well. :(

11. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

lol I wish I quit smoking the ganja for a while.

I never wake and bake myself, for the first two hours after I wake up i'm so dead I wouldn't notice the effects of the weed. When i was a cronic stoner I used to smoke before bed to go to sleep.

oh well I guess a virtual toke wont hurt. *takes a massive hit off opticalpromise's glass piece and passes it on*

12. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

hello there. i smoked yesterday night and it was awesome and now i want some more..i smoked alot this week and now im loving it so much.. anybody wanna share?

13. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

*light's a joint and passes it to dylanzeppelin*

peace and good things