About time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by meangreen, Jul 8, 2004.

1. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Geck,are you responsible for seperating all the bullshit from the real growing info,cheers to you if responsible,about time!

2. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

Nice to see this back like the old way.About time.

3. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

Is it O.K. to talk about something besides "what color is your bong " here!

Cheers and Kudos to whoever did this seperation! geck? Ellis? Good looking out a real growing forum whaddaya know!

4. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

I can't take any credit.

My bet is we owe thanks to Ellis D. Tripp.

5. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Many thanks to whoever as I was getting real sick of the "A" typical non growing bullshit! How many joints in a 1/8 type shit!

6. reapermadness

reapermadness Member

i feel like jumping for joy. thieseforums aer a godsend and an invaluable way to share information with other gorwers, i can't even begin to explain how much this this means to me. It is like playing chess with 2nd graders and then suddenly all day and suddenly you play a college proffesser to find an intellectual equal. (i know that was horrible for an analogy lol). I hope to be a constant contributer to the messages on this thing in the future as i feel i found a new best friend. There is soo much to learn and experience i think i may bust at the seems, being an already succesful and knowlegable grower helps too, and trying different techniques recommended here will be a thrill in the future. i hope you all try to give me a warm enough welcome as a only very recently joined and am all too excited to chat and makes friends.

peace people!!:)

7. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Always a good thing to hear from our neighbors up north! Welcome and Peace to ya!

8. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

Hey mean that light kicks ass- really seeing a very big difference in there now, Don't know where id be whithout ya. The ghetto project straight came up.
    "now were cooking with gas" L.O.L.

9. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Tie,always happy to donate what will help others achieve there goals,glad to hear !