about the pictures in general...

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 9, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

Who took these pictures? Other soldiers?

but really think about it, when you rob a bank do you take pictures of you with your ski mask off holding a gun and a bag of cash?

why the fuck would someone take pictures of them doing something illegal?! who can they show the pictures to?
    How did these pictures become public, like did one soldier see them and report them? please dont tell me they were found by some higher officer just lying on a desk in plain view.

2. Megara

Megara Banned

the people were using digital cameras and sending them through the EMAIL to people..someone who got the emails gave them to whoever

3. We_All_Shine_On

omgosh are you serious? they put illegal incriminating pictures over the internet?!

4. Graham

Graham Member

pedos do it all the time :(

5. Megara

Megara Banned

yeah...we dont exactly use harvard grads as military soldiers..though it seems like we should

6. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

People of above-average intelligence wouldn't make very good soldiers.

Being a "good soldier" requires blind allegiance to authority, carrying out orders without question, and in general not exhibiting independent thought, analysis, or anything else that might contradict the "chain of command". The ability to be easily brainwashed into an "Us against Them" worldview is a big plus, too.

What the Pentagon wants are "Sheep with Guns".....

7. homebudz

homebudz Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Having "been there/seen it/done it",I agree with you Ellis.Sad but so true.When I was in,I fought them every inch of the way.It doesn't matter to them how well you do your job as long as you have bought into their shit.

8. Harmony_rain

Harmony_rain Keeper of the Stars

What really makes me sick about those pictures is that the people doing it are smiling in everyone like they just caught a huge fish or won the world peace price. It sickens me to know that there are people out there that think what they are doing to other people just because they are the "enemy", is something worth smiling about and being proud of.
    :mad:

9. the soldiers that were involved are sick twisted people with no morals or human decency.

10. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

As are their commanding officers and the CIA scum they are associated with.

11. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

And the administration that oversees all of them.....

12. We_All_Shine_On

the whole thing is just, ugh..

but seriously, wasn't ANYONE thinking "What if these are seen?"

13. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

What happened was one of the people involved sent the pictures to their familly. They knew about these in January (I believe) and the family submited the pictures to the press hoping their child wasnt going to be a scapegoat.