"About The Acid"

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Yogi Bhairava, Apr 22, 2007.

1. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

If your not using drugs to attain spiritual conciousness than what are you using them for? What is the difference between the "tapestry of life" and your natural state? What I just don't understand in what your saying is WHY you do not wish to attain a higher state of conciousness.

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

What I've noticed, John, is recently I have stumbled
    upon the same conclusion.
    Why should I desire to attain ANYthing, while were at it.
    And the answer, my good man, is quite simple :
    Because the moment we realize that we are acknoweldging
    our own state of suffering, the suffering ceases.
    Likewise, the moment we acknowledge our own state
    of happiness, the happiness ceases.
    How can we be freed if we stay rooted in attachment?
    Is not the desire for higher mental conciousness a desire?
    So, then, arent you IN the state of higher conciousness
    when desire and attachment are destroyed, along with
    the ego, and you no longer wish for anything?
    Truth is contained within the self, no where else.

3. asilos vulnerado

"Is not the desire for higher mental conciousness a desire?
    So, then, arent you IN the state of higher conciousness
    when desire and attachment are destroyed, along with
    the ego, and you no longer wish for anything?"

That is certainly true, but if it had not been for my origional desire to attain a higher state of conciousness I would never have done LSD. Once I had, I no longer had any desire or sense of I. Its hard for me to explain but I feel like if you desire to attain a higher conciousness and you are able to, then you will somewhere in the midst of it all lose hold of all desire and be at one with all. And when the trip is over you still feel some how elevated as if your simply floating in a mist of peace. So I posed myself a question, why do I still do LSD? The immediate answer would be to further my conciouness, but then again is that counterproductive as it is in ways a desire? Or is it possible to simply eliminate this desire while still furthering yourself with no goals or expectations? Would this then simply be holy work as is described by Krishna?

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

This, my friends, is called wamp wamp, what it do what it do ;) haha

You hit the nail on the head man, eliminate the desire
    to be "better" than you already are, which includes EVERYTHING
    we do to change.
    I mean, if you really think about it, WHY do we desire to further
    our conciousness?
    The answer? FEAR
    When we do away with fear, we do away with desire.
    Freedom from desire = Harmony in balance.
    Harmony in balance = Perfection :)
    John, I feel that you already have understood this
    Truth at a way younger age than I did.
    I can tell that you will become balanced equally in
    your karmic manifestation of the future.
    But, you are not in the future, nor are you in the past.
    The only reality is the Now, so, desire to be someday
    in the future better than you are, will cause you
    to in fact
    go backwards.

5. snowman2012

snowman2012 Member

the thing I find frustrating, is i intuitively know that fear and desire need to be cancelled out, and there are times where I feel empty, having truly dispelled the 2 deterrents, where I see my true nature. But how to stay there indefinitely? That's what bugs me.. The fear and desire always reappear. It seems to me as long as we're in physical reality, lasting perfection of consciousness is unatainable. I reckon that only comes when the universe ends... Meh, what do i know, Buddha would disagree!

6. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

No no, this only means that you have not Truly
    dettached yourself from desire.
    You have merley entertained the thought.
    I havent either so dont feel bad :&
    Because, it is said, by both Krsna and Buddha, that
    when we actually dettatch and enter perfection, nirvana,
    Krsna conciousness, whatever,
    that the feelings of desire, lust, greed, temptation to
    lie, sexual obsession, these things never again arise
    in the mind :)
    Keep on keeping on, Im sure you'll get it

7. asilos vulnerado

It shall slip aw a y

more... and mo...re. and m...ore

and it shall be

a

vapor
    in the
    Light

8. Yogi Bhairava

Yogi Bhairava Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Okay to all of you, get ready, here is the issue. This stuff will not fit in any preconcieved box your pranic ego stance is curently walking around in, so it might not jive with all of your notions of experential transcendent states, nirvana or what ever. To Dex, my book is called "Kundalini Dream', a True Adventure in Yoga Tantra, and is available now through the mail for $15.00, or on my developing website later this month. What I practice is called a Tantric Sadhana, and is based on the Hatha/Kriya Yoga paradigm set forth by Swami Satyananda of Bihar India, one of the few Tantric and consciousness masters currently living. It is far superior to Maharishi's T.M as it literally undoes your ego structure and replaces it with the divine source consciousness that is curentlly manifesting your present state of consciousness that you consider yourself. This book I've done illustrates my discovery about alot of the mis-conceptions that I encountered as a result of this yogic quest, and they all shift you out of out of what all of you brothers are saying and mislead by, especially you Relayer. I'm not trying to insult you or anything my friend, but the little cognitive Vaisnava lens you are trying to percieve the immanance of SAT-CIT-ANANDA through will not work. You are speaking to someone who has lived as a Hare Krsna for forty years, helped institute the New Talavan Farm in Mississippi, and lived in the New Orleans Temple for years at a time through the late sixties and the whole seventies decades. I originally arrived at my pursuit of the TRUTH through my wide use of LSD, and it lead me seek out the Krsna's locally for some answers I had about the Bhagavad Gita. The devotees were very present in the Haight Ashbury where I was, which is how I knew of them.
    Anyway, more acid in the eighties and nineties exposed me to things that lead me to the Kundalini. And as my book describes, I was just wanting to experience the consciousness transformation that the Kundalini could give, and did not at all expect my entire existence to be totally flipped on its ass, and transform my everyday waking state of consciousness into what I call "walking in the mind of God".
    And for what its worth people, all of these systems, dogma channels, religions, do not go all the way to the truth. Truth is not a thought, a view, a stance, a philosophic model. Truth is consciousness transformation:experiencing the divine state of SAT-CIT-ANANDA- Being, Consciousness, Ectsasy, as a constant living state of life. The Original Siva Yoga systems of Hatha and Kriya will deliver you to these Samadhi levels of consciousness so long associated with authentic yogic proficiency. But there is a key word here I have omitted:its called the Kundalini.
    You see boys, there is no you or us or me, there is only the interaction of the Father and Mother Godheads that is manfesting the universe. The Mother as the Devi Kundalini descends down allowing life to organize itself in an evolving context, but the consciousness of the Father or Siva as the Mother is actually what is driving the process. When life gets to where we are, it can become realized, or re-realize its divine nature. This entire drama is the divine play of reality, and the key to linking into its reality as a yogic affair is to awken the Kundalini Devi; She descended us into the blind consciousness that we live, and She alone will take you back, when you reverse the creative mechanisms with an actual Yoga Sadhana.
    The delemma with your system Mr. Relayer is that the krsnas are totally partiarchal, and echew any real yogic process that deals with the consciousness understructure modalites of Prana and so forth, even though Lord Krsna mentioned them in the Gita.
    What is seem to me is that just as Swami Satyananda has said repeatedly, Kashmir Shivite Tantra was the source for the Vedas and Upanishads and all transcendental practices, and over time this knowledge was lost and replaced with a myriad of systems and religions that did not address the issue of genuine divine consciousness attainment while living. This my friends is the basis of this whole transcendent consciousness affair, in India or wherever, that our normal ordinary state of experiential consciousness is, instead of being this little ego viewing instrument by which we navigate this plane in fear and ultimately death, is really a fantastic consciousness experience of day to day walking and living life as the experience of God. Just as another of Swami Satyanandas assistant Gurus has said, Swami Niranjananda also of Bihar, "Yoga is and always has been about becoming a cosmic being". You say I want people to listen and follow me you say, Mr. Relayer, you are so wrong. I would just as soon walk off into the woods right now and relish the Samadhi I am blessed with. I don't even have an online computer, this is a neighbors. But after 11 years of living with the consciousness of this unbelievable entity that has blessed me with Her grace, the Mother Kundalini Herself, I knew I had to tell the world, and will continue to. My book tells the whole story, and you know what, the Kundalini Herself told me I would right this book only three weeks into this thing in 1996. She was right. And Prabhu, you would do well to pursue Her yourself. P.S. You also say Relayer that you can give up desire with proper thought. Dream on dude, you, your ego sense of consciousness is a pranic causal wave of Karma. You can't give it up with more thought anymore than someone adrift at sea in a life raft can just jump off of the water to shore. That karmic pranic wave must be reversed into the source of your consciousness, back into the Sahasrara, then what you were, will then be Siva's mind.Peace, Love, and Flowers

9. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Mr. Yogi,
    We are but one part of God's Cosmic Dream.
    A vibration in the Kown and the Knower.
    A storm on the ocean of God's essence.

10. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Much Love Yogi, you are a nice guy :)
    I agree, I have had some serious change in heart
    and mind over this weekend.
    There is no level to actually attain beyond
    loving kindness
    It's as simple as seeing existance for what it is
    a cosmic symponic masterpeice guided by the
    Father's Divine hand.
    From the subatomic strings to the explosion of
    life happeneing all around us
    With life itself, the Avatars massive concious shift
    in melody and harmony to persuade us to
    return to God's calm sea of Oneness, because
    the waves I mentioned in my previous post
    begin and end, definitley.
    So, in reality, we are not real :tongue:
    Or at least we are as real as the universes in our
    dreams are. But Im not implying
    that it is not worthwhile :)
    Love my friend, please excuse me for my ignorance.