About kissing

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by KozmicBlue, May 24, 2004.

1. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

mmmmmmmmmmmm sometimes i think i love cuddling and kissing more than sex . . . but then after the kissings done and im having sex, i remember again. then the cuddling and kissing begin again . . . . um i love when things go full circle.

2. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

I want to french kiss and what not, or kiss in general, but I'm worried I'll get spit all over and what not....

3. -=DBCF=-

-=DBCF=- Member

mmm, i <3 kissing.... me n my gf (well, we're together now, ever since this kiss, we havent made it "official" yet i guess) just shared our first kiss, it was the best first kiss ive ever had. it kinda started out like really nice and soft kisses, but it kinda ended up extremely passionate and lotsa tongue, it was really awesome. specially since i havent kissed anyone for a little bit :)

4. mebesideme

mebesideme Member

My favorite kiss is that one after the first date. You're both blushing a little, it starts with a "Good night" and a peck on the cheek, but you both silently beg to know the texture of each others' lips. Before you know it your eyes are closed; you naturally feel awkward, unfamiliar with the world inside that person you are quickly falling for. The anticipation of the anxious movement as lips meet is wonderful, Disney perfect. Top and bottom slowly part in unison, tongues meeting softly, exploring, each hopeless romantic wondering what the other will do/is thinking/wants to do/what is happening!/I love it! Hands move toward the center of the back, pulling her ever closer and feeling the warmth of her body, forever memorizing the delicate shape that defines her silhoette. It seems for a second that the winter of solitude is over; two bodies thawing and flowing together, always from the moment mixed and touched in a way that will never be the same again. Then, after a few seconds of bliss, the breeze picks up and the world comes back. You open your eyes and your lips part sorrowed ways. You can't take your concentration away from one another. It takes every ounce of your will to break from the temptation of never leaving each others arms; you know you have to go home tonight.

5. Al13n

Al13n Member

couldnt have said it better

6. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]Open mouth, blowing air in, duelling tongues.

7. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

eeehm.. :) yeah... every type of kisses.. and eyes closed..
    mwaaaaaaaaah! :)

8. xZx

xZx Member

sigh, damnit now i want someone to kiss!

9. rg420

rg420 Member

My favorite