aawww

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by miabubble, May 8, 2004.

1. xZx

xZx Member

lol POWER TO THE GOOSEBERRIES!

2. shutterfly

shutterfly Member

My baby and I work at the same place and I reeaaally didn't want to work the other night so he worked for me thus allowing me the freedom to puff and chill with my friend. I think that's pretty damn aaaaaaww.

3. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

i have no lovely heart tied into mine. i wish i did, though. i wish i had a happy heart to run around the country with me this summer!

4. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

We had a barbecue out in the back yard. I saw a kittie and awwwww lookie a cute little kitty cat

5. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

yeah! im in love! and i have a love. she slept over last night.

ha and this Russian Lady who saw us making out in this park, started swearing at us, and telling us to stop being lesbian(were both really bi but anyways) and telling us to stop making out, then she paused and looked at us (kinda like my mum when shes being a bitch), looking like she expected us to stop, we looked at her then looked at each other, raised out eyebrows and continued making out... it was soo funny!

my parents drove us to a consert,we were making out the whole time, and i swear, my parents were looking straight at us 3 times, but they didnt see? which is really good cause if they did my life would be dead, cause i couldnt see her.

yes and that was an awsome night... soo wow.. and yeah i love her... and i told her that at least 20 times, and she said she loved me too...

oh.. yes... funny thing, last night, i was kinda thinking... hey im like Jim Morrison my hair for some reason was kinda curly, it was the right length too, and i was wearing leather pants with no shirt *ahem* Lucy *caugh* helped me with my shirt, and i had a hot chick that digged me... and a lovely night.. of.. erm... stuff... i Promise we kept our pants on!! barely...

man, funky thing, when im kissing her and such, my eyes turn green, she says anyway..

oh and ill be 14 in 4 days

i love her breath against my neck
    i love her hand upon my brest
    i love the the way she says hello
    and her scent on my pillow

i dream of her on lonely nights
    and hold her close on lovely nights
    i love every toe on her foot
    and her belly button
    and when i hold her close at night
    her skin against mine

and when we have to hide our love
    the longing look at each other
    that lets me know she loves me too

her voice sends shivers down my spine
    and makes me glad that she is mine

lovers swaying in the wind
    with bodys interwined
    our hearts beat as one
    we are one

and when our souls are ripped apart
    every second away from her
    is a thousand knives stabbed into my heart
    and every minute
    lasts a thousand years
    and all my desires to hold her
    pour from my eyes in tears

and when we are reunited again
    we hold eachother as though we might die without the other
    and we would have....

wow... and i just wrote that, just thinking about her...

6. shutterfly

shutterfly Member

Funny... I posted my li'l aaaaww story here yesterday and now it's gone. So here it is again: The other day I didn't want to go to work sooooo bad and my dear boyfriend, whom I also work with, offered to work for me so I could chill with my friend and have a leisurely night off. I thought that was pretty damn aaaww..

7. miabubble

miabubble Member

I still see it honey...

Its good to know romance is not dead... so many stories have made me smile here :)

8. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

Well a very amazing person came hunderds of miles to visit me for the weekend.:)
    That was very wonderful...but I miss him even more now he's gone again:(

9. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

i know what you mean xoila, but if you dont see him youll probly miss him more.

10. shutterfly

shutterfly Member

Oooops.... I'm still gettin' used to this new format... the layer thing is still fuckin' with me. Didn't mean to post twice.:eek:

11. shinta

shinta Member

my hair got kisses by a guy from my class,Don't really know him
    But I adore him,and then he kissed my hair!,I don't know what it means but It was such a great feeling! *blush*

12. happy

happy Member

i had such a good conversation with this guy from one of my classes! I've been "interested" in him for the past two weeks maybe...and we've established the fact that we both have "crushes" on eachother! I'm sensing a potential boyfriend here. He's soo my type and I couldn't stop thinking about him all weekend. My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago...things werent workin out - he was just a little too old for me (19). so I had been moping about these last few weeks. Now it feels so good to be moving on and thinking of someone else!:D