A Woman’S Brain On Sex

Discussion in 'True Love' started by MrSlooooo, Apr 27, 2017.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I had gross anatomy at the university level, massage anatomy with that certificate, and had health as part of my newspaper beat.

1 person likes this.
  2. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

It is a chemical reaction, I think it causes pair bonding. This is why a lot of people mistake lust for love after just a one night stand, I think.

1 person likes this.
  3. Stormysnowysunny

Stormysnowysunny Members

Well, from a woman point of view I can tell you that we do have a co-relation with feelings and sex, but it's not the only thing. Deep down all women hope that the person they are having sex with come to need us. Some women get over that though.

4. Jude96

Jude96 Members

The bonding hormone is oxytocin and that's what it does in a nutshell. The hormone is designed to bond someone for life and can linger subconsciously for years. People aren't always consciously thinking about a former partner but in the back of their mind somewhere the feeling is there. Vasopressin in men makes them feel possessive/protective of their partners. Bonding hormones.

1 person likes this.
  5. Every girl want me. Only one has, of course. But I teach lesson.

6. srgreene

srgreene Members

Probably because of some childhood experiences, including losing my father when I was 13, I didn’t really connect sex with loving someone when I was young. I didn’t love my husband when I married him, although I grew to. I think I married to have a change of life and to provide a healthy environment for the children I wanted to have (and did).

7. srgreene

srgreene Members

Had my share of one night stands. Never woke up thinking I was “in love” or that he loved me. I did know I didn’t like sleeping alone.

MochaMood likes this.
  8. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

Only thing I was bonded to WHILE giving birth was the idea of getting the whole thing over with! Exhaustion trumps bonding. Didn't even want to see him right afterward. Bonding came later on. Maybe my oxytocin wasn't working...

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'll have some sex please.

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

That's A Very Quick Week-End..... :D

Cheers Glen.