A Woman’S Brain On Sex

Discussion in 'True Love' started by MrSlooooo, Apr 27, 2017.

1. MrSlooooo

MrSlooooo Members

I wish that I knew more about what makes some woman fall in love quickly after having sex with a new lover. Something happens in their brains, perhaps a chemical reaction, I don’t know. Perhaps it is simply real love, but it seems to happen more easily in women than in men.

For example, each time my girlfriend and I have a wonderful time in bed, she tells me that she falls even more in love with me. I do as well with her, but she seems to really glow for the next few days. I don’t know if it is directly related to her orgasms or because we’ve shared moments in time where we had fully needed one another. But it’s not just her. I had noticed this behavior with other lovers I’d had over the years. Even back in my college days when I was just having one night stands, some of those girls told me the next day that they were falling for me. I’ve heard a few other men talk about this occurrence with women as well.

Have any of you experienced this?

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Yup! Men just never want to let me go! All i want is...Oh never mind.

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Now That's A Lady I Could Really Love......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  4. morrow

morrow Visitor

Barefoot and cooking..Yeah, i can do that.. Pregnant, i got rid of them, and they are not coming back! They left home i mean.. oops!

Cheers Glen..

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think i read somewhere that this is exactly what happens. as in, i think i read it from a reputable source, not some hipforums speculation or anything like that.

but, it was a long time ago so i don't remember the details, and i'm not going to take the time to look it up right now.

6. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Did you see the booby trap I posted earlier this week?

7. MrSlooooo

MrSlooooo Members

Apparently not. I don't know what you are talking about. Sorry.

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^.....The Thread Is Called "Boobies"......And It's Full Of Feathers...... :)

Cheers Glen.

9. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

You must be super good in bed. If a guy sucks in bed and a woman isn't impressed, then she may not have those feelings you speak about.

1 person likes this.
  10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

In quaker country?

11. MrSlooooo

MrSlooooo Members

Pennsylvania, USA.

12. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Dopamine - it's a dopamine delight

13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Oxytocin. It's a bonding hormone connected to orgasm, labor and breastfeeding a child. It also kicks up during longer hugs.
    In women it's a quick acting substance. In men, not so much.
    A simple version:
    http://scicurious.scientopia.org/2009/11/17/oxytocin-lets-hear-it-for-the-boys/

MochaMood likes this.
  14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Back of the optic nerve is the most important one, glare in their eyes for a certain amount of time and it triggers a big release of oxytocin

Dogs have it too, its the main reason for dogs bonding with humans over the last couple hundred thousand years.

OP says they fall in love with him too quickly, more likely to be about him having pretty eyes, rather than his ability in the bedroom

15. Uncut

Uncut Members

Guy your trying to see into Pandora's box.......stay clear. No one will ever understand what goes on in there

Mandykepp and MrSlooooo like this.
  16. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Look up the effects of oxytocin and vasopressin... the first is a hormone women release on several different occasions... it is a bonding hormone that binds them to their children as they give birth and is also released when they have sex... it is meant to bond them with that person and they feel an emotional attachment as a result...

Men release vasopressin, which also bonds them to a woman they have sex with but in a protective type of way...

...when a relationship shows signs of stress a man's natural response is to leave while a a woman's natural response is to feel depressed... this is more of a commonality so every single person may not fit this profile to the nines but in general, that is what happens... and why it happens for the most part...

17. drumminmama

Men release oxytocin as well. It affects them differently.

MochaMood likes this.
  18. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Does it bond men like it does women? I know vasopressin is the male bonding hormone with regard to being intimate with someone... does oxytocin get released too?

19. drumminmama

Yes. See the link in my post. I think that's the one that explains how the same hormone works differently with high testosterone.

1 person likes this.
  20. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Fair enough... see and I thought I was Mr. Know-It-All with my hormone facts... I took a lot of health classes in college lol