A vasectomy feels so permanent

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by GypsyHolly83, Jun 30, 2019.

1. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

OP GypsyHolly disappeared from this thread a year and a half ago, so she and her guy probably went ahead with it long ago, or decided against it and moved on to other matters of life.

For anyone else contemplating, you should assume that its irreversible, even if the success rate of reversing the procedure is decent. Nobody gets a tattoo with the intention of having it removed later. Treat it the same way.

One of my brothers had a vasectomy after the second of his two children was born and he was certain he did not want to have more children. His only regret was temporary - his scrotum swelled with fluid and hurt far more than the doctor told him it should, and that was really unpleasant, but within a couple of weeks he was back to normal.

Now, almost 20 years later, he has no regrets about having had the procedure done. He was correct that his certainty about not wanting more children was permanent.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  2. drock69

drock69 Members

With me there no complications, no excessive swelling even though my balls felt like they weighed a hundred pounds. A jock strap took care of that.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

so...

What good are your testicles after that? :blush: I'm curious now. Could you just have them removed, or do they do something else?

4. drock69

drock69 Members

They cut the Vas Deferens enough to give it some separation then burn each end so that they don’t somehow reconnect. Whatever you do, don’t ask the doctor to cut your nuts off.

soulcompromise likes this.
  5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

The testicles supply the male body with the hormone Testosterone. They are 2 small organs inside the scrotum and are responsible for not only making sperm and are also involved in producing the hormone testosterone. Testosterone is a hormone which spurns a sex drive, develops and maintains muscles, keeps a deep voice, and grows body hair. While sperm is transported to the vans deferens through the epididymis duct testosterone is transported through the male body in the blood stream. Without testosterone men will cease to desire mating or not want to fuck, not have an erection, lose the aggressiveness to protect and hunt, and many other male traits.

6. jj07

jj07 Members

Do you want children?

7. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

I’m done having children, my balls have done their job. I’ve made the decision this week to make arrangements for the snip. It’s a no brainer really, means my wife doesn’t have to bother with birth control nor do we have to deal with the moment killer of having to stop and put a condom on.

8. drock69

drock69 Members

You won’t regret it!

Modasflower likes this.
  9. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Neither will she. I've had women who invited me to drop my load in their pussy once they knew I wasn't potent anymore.

10. drock69

drock69 Members

Women with integrity!

11. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

And nice tight pussies.

12. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I think most of us oldies have been down this road before for a start no more condoms, its great just for that so you get to enjoy sex more, mind you your need to get the chop first and the thing is don't look back as your marriage changes for the good, and now you can change your middle name to Martini as from now on its anytime, any place, anywhere and everywhere, the chop is a life changer.

13. drock69

drock69 Members

Great!

14. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Two things one is welcome to the club and your love it, and two was you could have always made putting the condom as part of foreplay, but your now free to have sex when and wear ever you are with no worry's, enjoy the many moments you will have.

Modasflower likes this.
  15. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I still use condoms with a new partner even though I have been snipped. But as part of the foreplay it amazes me how some women can put it in their mouth and roll it over my cock. It takes nothing away from the fun when she does that. Plus she has to deep throat me to get it all the way on.

16. HarryD420

HarryD420 Members

Zero regrets! It was really great to have sex with no fear of pregnancy.

17. BJintheUK

BJintheUK Members

Zero regrets. In fact I wished I'd had it done ten years earlier than I did.

Apart from some bruising of the skin and a little swelling that lasted about a week, I wasn't inconvenienced at all. Once that had subsided and I'd produced the necessary first sample for testing to see if there were any live sperm in the semen (there weren't!) it was time to relax and enjoy ourselves with no further worries.

jj07 likes this.
  18. jj07

jj07 Members

Really! I had live sperm for 2 months after. Lots of blowjobs and used Magnums..

19. Travis1262

Travis1262 Members

If you have any doubts whatsoever about the procedure, do not go through with it. If you happen to mention your apprehensiveness to your doctor, he may refuse to do the surgery.

Thank you,

Travis

20. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

Coming up to 3 months now and will soon be time to do the test. Hopefully shooting blanks! Am looking forward to being able to cum inside my wife without fear of another pregnancy.

6Sailor9 and jj07 like this.