A vasectomy feels so permanent

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by GypsyHolly83, Jun 30, 2019.

1. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

Lol I guess that’s not a bad pitch to get it done

2. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Michael Scott on "The Office" got his reversed twice LOL. "Snip Snap Snip Snap" :yum::yum:

3. jj07

jj07 Members

Reversal is not guaranteed and if successful, it takes months for sperm to flow according to Docs. I am happy I did it and it wasn’t a painful, traumatic experience.

Angela36 likes this.
  4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The permanence is why I did it. My fiance was told she probably can't have kids anyway but I was very sure I did not want to pass my genes on. I would feel terrible inflecting that.

We have decided we can foster or adopt if we want to. It's almost selfish to need YOUR genes. It's biological especially with women. She told me she might have wanted my kid since she loves me but we would have A kid.

5. Farnsworth

Farnsworth Members

I know I'm very late to the thread, but for what it's worth, the advantages of getting a vasectomy far outweigh the possibility of deciding to get a reversal some time in the future. My two cents.

6. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

ZERO regrets!
    After my first child was born things were bumpy, and when my second one was born it went a bit more downhill
    Then I got it done a few months later. I would have had more kids if I had better circumstances but I saw the future and I could say that I was doing some damage control unfortunately

I know damn well it was a good move I am I was not going to start having kids again if I was going to meet a new woman one day

7. highlander69

highlander69 Members

Worked with a guy who had one. Than got remarried new wife wanted kid so had it reversed she got preg. had kid he got snipped again.. Ended up divorced from his second wife....And it was a nasty divorce!!! They both worked same place as me..So we all saw some crazy shit between then to!!! I liked the guy he was great person (dead now) lots fun ..would help anyone (was plummer)

8. BJintheUK

BJintheUK Members

Had mine done 11 years ago and would have got it done before if the wife had let me. No regrets at all. Only took around 40 minutes and the lady doctor who did it was brilliant. There was very little pain or discomfort afterwards and I drove home from the clinic. There was a lot of bruising though and for the next week or so my dick was black and blue, but not painful.

As to the sperm count. I had to send in a sample after a month I think it was, and it was clear, although that's probably because I'd been masturbating almost every day for three weeks to try and clear the tubes so to speak. After that everything was hunky dory, until I had a bad bout of flu later the same year and got rheumatoid arthritis (an auto-immune disease). Since then I've been on cortico steroids and they have affected my strength and stamina, so I'm not as athletic as I used to be, but having the snip was definitely worth the couple of hundred quid or so that it cost.

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  9. Jgoode9192

Jgoode9192 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Does a vasectomy affect any kind if performance?.... is the orgasm the same? Less cum? Not as strong feeling??? I want to get one done but not if it subdues my urges or my orgasms are lessened. Thanks.

10. jj07

jj07 Members

Everything feels/ looks the same- same loads- just no sperm.. Make sure u clean your pipes for a couple months after otherwise sperm is present and
    pregnancy can occur. I have one- highly recommend once u decide enough or no children.

11. Jgoode9192

Jgoode9192 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Thanks!!! So no difference in performance whatsoever?!! I Like that!!

12. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

I have a coworker that had his vasectomy reversed after he was remarried and his wife wanted children.
    They now have two beautiful little girls. The surgery is much more complicated and the down time is much longer as you can be imagined.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  13. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Couldn't pay me enough to get it done. I won't do it.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  14. jj07

jj07 Members

No difference at all nor will your partner know
    although I am sure you will tell her.

15. drock69

drock69 Members

For me, the volume of cum was lower but a nut still feels like a nut. Never affected my performance.

16. drock69

drock69 Members

Why?

17. drock69

drock69 Members

I got my vasectomy back in 2004 and it was the best decision I ever made. The $325.00 was the best money I ever spent! NO REGRETS!

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  18. jj07

jj07 Members

Volume should be unaffected- mine is the same
    Decreased volume more a function of being hydrated- Get hydrated men!

19. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I like my stuff intact.