A trick I use to avoid being unable to afford weed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by JamesR420, Jan 14, 2005.

1. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

No... change is just money in coin form. Gotta use it for something, right? And if there was ever motivation to count and roll all that change, it would be to buy bud. Am I right or am I right?

2. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

ur damn right!

i know i wouldnt be spending that change on anything else. im far too lazy to count it out for a CD or DVD i jsut borrow money or forward allowance for that. my mom always asks me what im gonna be spending tha tmoney on so i cant really say yeah im borrowing 25 bucks of yours to go by weed. thats where the change comes in, and the bank near me is great too you dont even have to roll it up or count it out they just take it ina bag and dump it in their machine thats all hi tech and it counts it so fast.

3. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

you could get a job....

4. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

^^tru dat^^

5. omnip0d

omnip0d Member

yea. cuz u know, whenever anybody goes and exchanges their change for paper money to buy something, that obviously means they're desperate and addicted.

6. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

did i say anybody here was addicted?

7. FreedomRyver

FreedomRyver Member

heres what I do,- I GROW MY OWN!!!- I never pay for weed, why would i when its so easy to grow lots of it. Too expensive if ya ask me

8. submariner

submariner Member

Of course change is a great way, thank god ive not had to get mine that way in years but the change jar for me has its own use when cash gets low. And yes a job would be cool for ya but shit its your change your using!

9. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Easy for you to say, you freedom loving Canadian! Here in America we don't like letting our citizens make their own choices, and we don't much care for your bizzare, radical conceptions, like "freedom" and "responsibility"! It's just not how things are done here.

Hehe ;)

10. FreedomRyver

FreedomRyver Member

Yeah thats true, I forgot other places were more harsh on growers, we just get our plants taken away here.But you guys get thrown in jail(crazy).Some day we'll all be able to grow weed, but not for a while with those dick politicians leading the countries.