A Total Eclipse Of The Chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by ROLLINGALONG, Aug 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I drank a bit in high school, nothing too crazy. Drank pretty often in university (before I dropped out) and in my early twenties, but just on weekends and at parties, that sort of thing.

I've done MDMA a couple of times and would probably consider doing it again in the future, but now I wouldn't touch a pill/powder/crystal without using a test kit first.

Tried mushrooms once but they weren't very good and I didn't really feel much from it. The same with the LSD I had a few years ago. I tried 1P-LSD a few weeks ago and will likely trip on that again in a couple of weeks. It is nice because it is legal and it comes in the mail, haha.

I've used painkillers but used them for pain, although I can see why people like them recreationally. Coke never appealed to me, but I've tried amphetamines a couple of times and could see that becoming an issue for me if I had access to them. I'd probably turn down a prescription if offered... it was the only drug where I immediately realized that it was too good and I shouldn't fuck with it.

Oh, and a handful of benzos (ativan, clonazepam, xanax), but I don't really get the appeal of them as a recreational thing. They do help with my anxiety, but any time I've tried to take an extra one to try and see what all of the fuss is about, I just end up having a really good sleep that night haha.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My dad bought us and friends alcohol. He said he felt better knowing what we were drinking and how much if he could buy it for us. Only close friends. Like one or two friends. He also prefer we drink at our house. That didn't happen lol.

3. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

That's really interesting...all of these confessions :)

All I'm going to say is I've never shot up heroin. I'm sure there's other stuff I haven't done but I can't remember right now. [​IMG]

ALL I do now is edibles and the occasional benzo.

I grew up in a sort of in between time as far as drugs and society and their acceptance. In college, after the 1st yr...I don't believe there was a day I didn't smoke weed...other drugs were added/subtracted along the way. For years I had 2 "sets" of friends - "professional" (NON DRUG) people and then the others that I most enjoyed being around, the ones that would get your ass in trouble. lol There was NO crossover there. Now that I'm sometimes around family members that are straight laced as a ruler, I am back to the 2 "sets"...but I wouldn't call them friends. I've never lied to the others about what I think or have done...I just don't tell.

I very well understand the draw toward benzos...but then really I'm a "high-strung" person and it just feels soooo good when I don't feel that "high-strungness". Imagine my dismay when my good friend/occasional benzo supplier's doctor took her off of valium and gave her clonazepam instead. :-( The clonazepam does help me to get a decent night's sleep...but I don't get but a few (10) once a month...stupid doctor cut her down to next to nothing and she gets disability. She likes getting a few extra dollars and I for damn sure like having my nerves chilled for a few days a month.

This caregiving gig is unreal...

2 people like this.
  4. deleted

deleted Visitor

using drugs, that absurd...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Ja4u8_RGQ&t=184s

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I never tried any drugs, and I take pride in that.

1 person likes this.
  6. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

A total collapse of the fact

7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

There's a Trump joke in there somewhere...

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

An active, sun-spotted region of the sun that unleashed powerful solar flares earlier this week fired two more significant solar flares this morning.
    As a result, radiation flowing from the sun's surface may bring brilliant auroras and strong geomagnetic storms to Earth through Saturday (Sept. 9), according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Space Weather Prediction Center (SWPC).
    The first flare peaked at 6:15 a.m. EDT (1015 GMT) and is classified as an M7.3, or a midlevel flare. At 10:36 a.m. (1436 GMT), a second and more powerful X1.3 solar flare was observed. X-class solar flares are the most intense. [In Photos: The Sun's Monster X9.3 Solar Flare of Sept. 6, 2017

9. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I'm putting on my SPF 30 tomorrow

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

Remember local weather on the 8s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6R2jJAIsE

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

if its clear tonight im going to look for northern lights...been awhile since ive noticed any

usually when i see it is during the winter

2 people like this.
  12. deleted

deleted Visitor

Troy Gentry, half of the popular country duo, Montgomery Gentry, was tragically killed in a helicopter crash which took place at approximately 1:00 p.m. today in Medford, New Jersey,” the band said in a statement..

1 person likes this.
  13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Country Music Hall of Famer, Don Williams, (aka "the gentle giant") has died at age 78 after a short illness.

2 people like this.
  14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

one of my neighbors was told he had 2 weeks left

that was 3 weeks ago

15. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

What is the matter with him?

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've got a good 40 years I reckon. :)

Nekkminnit car crash on the way to pool =/

17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

full of cancer

hes a good business owner..i was his paperboy until he gave me my first real job

mid fifties is all the ride he gets

18. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

dang

That's not very old in this day and time. Did he not realize anything was wrong until it was almost all the way through him? A lot of people experience that with pancreatic cancer.

I've never really thought about when it would be my time.

I'm honestly glad I've lived to be 60...I am officially a very young old person.

1 person likes this.
  19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

My aunt is going in for tests to see if she has pancreatic cancer. She just came into remission from cancer (forget what kind)

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.