A thread about me... I feel flamboyant now...

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Lorelai, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Kahlan

Kahlan Member

We all know, or have known those who seem to thrive off of drama, and through a "drama club" type social circle we may get caught up in other peoples sh*t. These people deserve to be punched in the face. lol. Which of course, would just cause more drama. :p Generally I think at some point most people get mature enough (ie: too damn busy) to be bothered with it because they have lives of their own to lead, let alone worrying about what others are going on about.

2. Lorelai

Lorelai Member

i guess haha XD but i was looking at the other aspect of drama (ie i was thinking about myself and using myself as an example XD) and maturity isn't something that everyone reaches. certain percentage mentally reach the post-formal thought stage while others lag behind permanently, unable to reach it. It's what makes the world spicy i suppose haha XD

3. Happy Clown

Happy Clown Visitor

What does your signature say Lorelai? I don't understand it.
    I'm always considered a baby at first look. No one believes I'm 17, going to university this year... ehehe...

4. Lorelai

Lorelai Member

Oh? Haha sorry. It's something I made up long ago ^-^;;; and grammar may be very off >.> but it means that true lovers have a blissful happy love all to themselves. I love the saying, but have no idea what to do with the grammar haha XD