A thread about me... I feel flamboyant now...

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Lorelai, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Happy Clown

Happy Clown Visitor

Well, um... my story is not funny at all... It's puzzling, confusing, disappointing... anything but funny... Besides, I even don't know how to explain it in Persian with the right words, let alone in English...
    I think I got to leave this forum, 'cause the exam date is close and I haven't studied enough.
    You're a nice girl... I enjoyed talking to you, it was great. But any conversation finally ends. Is there something you wanna ask/tell me?

2. Shadiatique

Shadiatique Member

Well your write some people are not meant to find people,
    but thank God to Love for finding them.
    Lorelai and Hommayra ... Love will find you, dont worry ;) I woldn't worry.

3. Lorelai

Lorelai Member

just saying that it's been fun talking to you was all haha. there isn't anything in particular, but i would love to keep in touch with you again. i know that it's pretty late for me to say this but maybe you'll check up and see it. let me know if you want my email or something to keep in touch, but if not then best wishes and good luck!

thanks for the positive thought. how have you been doing?

4. Happy Clown

Happy Clown Visitor

Oh, I got your post through my email today. (hope this sentence is meaningful)
    I'd like to keep in touch with you again too. Maybe I could tell you my story later. Can I have you email address please?

5. Happy Clown

Happy Clown Visitor

I hope so...

6. Shadiatique

Shadiatique Member

I'm managing very well thank you Lorelai. How are you doing?

7. Lorelai

Lorelai Member

i pmed you my email Hommayra haha.

haha that's good to hear XD i'm feeling quite proud of myself since i didn't fall asleep in any of my classes despite not taking my daily nap in between haha. other than that, it's been fun haha

8. Lorelai

Lorelai Member

oh and just so you know, that second bit was directed towards you Shadia XD i wasn't ignoring your or anything :)

9. Shadiatique

Shadiatique Member

Oh great then ;) I knew you were not ignoring me. Its just me being lazy ;)
    You mentioned class... What do you study?

10. Lorelai

Lorelai Member

currently i'm taking some pre nursing courses before i wait to apply to a program. eventually i hope i get into med school after i take orgo II, bio chem, etc those hard core classes haha.

what about yourself?

11. Shadiatique

Shadiatique Member

Yeah, those hardcore classes kkkk I can only imagine how hard it is.
    I have a bachelor in Social Educations. I work as we call it in Denmark Pædagog in a youth center. ;)

12. Lorelai

Lorelai Member

really??? wow haha. its not really that hard if you keep up with things haha. social educations? so you work with kids? how old? i love kids XD

13. Shadiatique

Shadiatique Member

Lol I hope then you keep up with classes ;) I miss college times it was hard to study but everything else was fun ;)
    I love children too, I think they're very cute and makes me happy. but I work with older kids from age 11-18.

14. Happy Clown

Happy Clown Visitor

Hi, I'm back again!
    Sorry to jump in. I love children so much. I think they're really cute and lovely, no difference how old they are.
    But I never thought of the 18-year-old being called children! So, I seem to be a little child here, eh?

15. Shadiatique

Shadiatique Member

No they're not children when they are 18 years old. I work in a youth center where i help teenagers with personal problems. Some of them act very childish because of the issues the struggle with.
    And yes Hommayra, you are a child here :) I'm 29 so your very very young ;)

16. Kahlan

Kahlan Member

Age is relative. Maturity, however, is another issue. Generally I judge a persons maturity level by how they respond to adversity. A persons life that is filled with "drama" is a telling sign that they do not behave and respond well to things not going quite right. Age is not a requirement in this case.

17. needagal

needagal Member

honestly, I am curious about lesbians. I don't understand why they need anther women- for sex!

They can be freinds- best freinds and for those things-men are available, there are toys available and you can always please yourself.

Is this the result of devils workshop in empty mind?

18. Happy Clown

Happy Clown Visitor

I won't be anymore in the near future :)

19. Kahlan

Kahlan Member

I don't think any gender needs the other for sex. I'm not even sure what your point is really. Why do you desire a woman or man? Why are you attracted to them, and what dictates your impulses to have sex with your gender of choice? The answer to these questions for you, are the same for everyone, regardless of orientation. You may modify your behavior, even your mindset based on moral and ethical belief systems, but these are only modifications of the base truth...that we are all desiring of physical intimacy of some sort. I really don't think "the devil made me do it," is remotely complex a theory enough to do this topic justice. It's mostly just an easy pat answer way to explain away something that is not understood by some.

20. Lorelai

Lorelai Member

Eh hehe sorry for the delay. Computer was being mean and refused to get on the site.

Shadia - Ooohs.. Well kids are kids haha. I get along fine with them :) and they are so innocent in the way the see the world. I wish I could still be that simple... :(

Hommayra - welcome back! How goes your studies? And no worries haha. I'm always classified as a young kid due to my demeanor. It's that puppy like quality I possess XD

Kahlan - very well put haha. My brains sleepy so I can't come up with anything remotely as philosophical as yours haha but thanks for the input. As for maturity, I would agree with you to an extent of how they respond to adversity, but the consistent drama may not be of their own doing. My answer to maturity is the responses at key point moments in their lives (can be adverse or advantageous). There are always lapses in moments of judgement.

needagal - judging from your response, you are a Christian like person, and pleasuring yourself is an act of sin do those toys? Yeah... Sorry haha had to throw that tidbit. For me, the label of lesbian is just a social construct so everyone is neatly labeled and categorized. I love people for who they are, not their gender. It just so happens that I am more comfortable with the female gender so thats is where I'll look. If my preference changes, then so be it. What I search is more than a best friend (yes that would be included in what I want), but a lover. It would not be fair to the male if I did not love them but still stayed with them. I don't need women for sex, what I want is a Relationship, not just sex. If it was only sex, that would be easy. Iprobably didn't do a good job explaining, but what are you curious about?