A story about a cat

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by LetLovinTakeHold, Apr 4, 2007.

1. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

LuckyStripe posted a thread about danger cat, which made me think of a story about a cat. I would have posted it in her thread, but this cat deserves it's own thread....

I went to a buddies house to jam, and throw back a few cold ones. When I was outside getting my guitar, he told everyone not to pet the cat. So naturally, when I came inside my other buddy looked at me and said, "Hey dude, pet that cat." So I just did the usual "Here kitty kitty kitty" and the Evil Cat ran up to me and rubbed himself against my leg like any normal cat would. I reached down to pet him and he leaned his head into my hand, as happy as could be. When I reached midway down his back, he turned and gave me the most evil look any animal could, and attacked me.

Evil Cat jumped up and attached himself to my arm with his teeth, and began swatting his claws like a crazed and Evil pussy fighting for his life. I started swinging my arm back and forth...Evil Kitty held on, still clawing my arm with all his might. I was forced into a "windmill" action, swinging my arm around in circles trying to get the fuckin cat off of me. Eventually he let go and flew across the room, bounced off the wall, landed on his feet and ran away....screetching and screaming all the way.

My buddies dad came running down the stairs because he heard all the racket, and the first thing he said was, "Okay, who pet the cat?" and when he saw the blood running down my arm he knew it was me. That fucking evil cat.

I asked them where the fuck they got that thing, and my buddy Titus said....."Dude, I'll be honest with you. I was outside mowing the lawn one day and the ground broke open before me. Out stepped this cat straight from the depths of hell."

So that was my story about Evil Cat....>THE END

2. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

devil cat, cool

3. LetLovinTakeHold

Sooooo not cool. Well I guess it was for everybody else, because they were laughin there asses off. lol, and how could I blame them?

4. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

if i was your friend i would have been all like "told ya not to pet the cat" :tongue:

5. LetLovinTakeHold

lmao, that's what he said! He didn't realize I was outside when he put the warning out. I guess it was my fault, because I didn't suspect anything when the other dude just came out of nowhere and said, "Hey dude, pet that cat." He normaly wouldn't care if I pet the damn pussy

6. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Next time (though hopefully there won't be one) grab it by the scruff of it's neck.

7. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Damn!!! See, that is what I was afraid would happen to me if I tried to pet danger cat. Haha.