a spicy night!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by queereye69, May 11, 2004.

1. queereye69

queereye69 Member

i thought id share me raunchy story for t'day, tell me wot yas all think!
    once upon a time, i wus out clubbin wit my m8tes n then i saw a well fit lad in a white top checkin me out so i went dahn to speak to him & we started grindin it was well nice & then i saw anotha better lad so i lured him over wit my masculine charms & we started dancin in a three...we decided to have a menage a trois at me apartment so we went 'ome and got out the vid camera, all you could hear were sounds eg. "groan" "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" "oh stuart!" "harder!" "is the camera still rollin'..?" "yeeha", it was really nice & aftawards we had a currie in accordance wit the "(mc)currie project" which brings religions 2gethas.
    mmm i iz gettin all steamy jus thinkin bout it...
    ne1 wana come & help me out LOL

2. migle

migle Senior Member

Although i cannot understand very well all the parts of your story about because of my poor English and strange way of writing (but very cool, i'd like to learn), it sounds very good time and fun, you're lucky.

3. BigBong

BigBong Member

Dude.. Your typing like a fucking middle schooler.. Half of it does not even make sense..

4. queereye69

queereye69 Member

im sorry for offendin yaz if i dont write very well, but i neva was good at english nd stuff like that. the only thing im good at iz sex, 69 nd stuff like that. like the other night, i met this guy nd woz coppin' off dahn canal street for like aaaaages nd then we went back to me flat nd had good hard sex for like hours and hours....it was gr8 nd i couldnt sit dahn the next day! LOL

if ne1 else likes that 2, then let me know LOL

5. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

hope you use protection

6. robertjack

robertjack Banned

7. Seru

Seru Member

This is what we call in England a 'Chav Slut' :)

8. greentree

greentree Member

"Dude.. Your typing like a fucking middle schooler.. Half of it does not even make sense.." - Just because he is using his local English dialect and not in American, doesnt mean he's a "fucking middle schooler". It does make sense to me, just not you.