A spanking contest

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by odddog, Nov 19, 2019.

1. odddog

odddog Members

Hey all - pretty cool to find this forum :) so happy about it

I'm looking for movies (will pay if needed) of a spanking competition of contest
    or on the other hand of any kind of game or challenge that the loser must take a good spanking

or really anything around this lines
    just want some good kinky fun

Thanks!!!

Kinkey likes this.
  2. odddog

odddog Members

3. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Funnily enough about 4 years ago we were invited to attend a kinky type of party for charity by a very well to do couple that we knew at the time . The lady enjoyed being a dominatrix and leather was her thing .

It was a simple format hosted at the couples house ( large and posh ) over a formal dinner ( black tie) of general knowledge questions . The losing couple would throw various giant foam dice which would indicate the number of strokes , state of undress and the implement used . My OH bottled it even though I am very good on General Knowledge quizzes . She just didn't want the worry of the possibility of being spanked naked in front of others. I am quite sure it would have been fine as nobody would have been forced to do something that they wouldn't feel comfortable with . Sometimes we do more daring things for charity .

Kinkey likes this.