A Simple Question For You All :)

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Do you believe the government is telling the truth about what happened on September 11th?

If so, why?

If not, why not?

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

haha matt, you and your conspiracy theories....... its like you have a one track mind.

I give you alot of shit, but Im sure you already know how I feel about 9/11 and the government's laxidaisical approach to dealing with the immenent terrorism. did we know it was going to happen, sure we did! are they telling us everything?? NO! and I do feel they shot down that plane that was heading for the white house. Ive read somewhere that those fighter jets were called out about an attack on the united states, yet they flew out above the ocean, because they thought there were going to be russian planes or missles headed for the US. what the fuck?? that makes no sense. either there was a huge communication problem, or our national defense is retarded. why would russia be attacking the US in the first place?? its not the freekin cold war. they are definitely covering something up.

3. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

obviously not. the story doesn't make a whole lot of sense., they were warned before hand and yet somehow all the defenses were down in odd ways, the way the buildings collapsed, the mysterious pentagon wreckage and missing films, the bin ladens being flown out from all across the country, the wing piece that was found from the pennsylvania flight 10 miles from the rest of the wreckage....

just has the familiar feel of a government cover up

4. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

I've seen enough videos and reports that I do not believe. Testimony from nearby businesses, who had their surveilance videos confiscated stated, unanimously, that the flying object did not resemble a plane.

The damage done to the Pentagon also does not resemble a plane. No fuselage was found at the Pentagon. Not to mention the evidence that supports that Flight (119, I think?) was shot down.

I don't trust the goverment. Wont pretend to know what's really going on, but I think this will be debated for centuries. Much like the Kennedy Assissination.

5. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

not to mention that plane had to fly dangerously low to the ground to strike the pentagon, it would have knocked over cars travelling on that freeway........

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i dont' think they're telling the truth...

a lot of things don't add up. and WTC building 7 going down makes no sense at all - except for the insurance. and the whole insurance deal seems a bit screwy too.

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

dont you like how that surveillance tape at the pentagon conveniently cant show a plane hitting the pentagon, because there are 1 second intervals?? all you see is something sticking out of the pentagon, which could always be a missle, but they claim its a plane.

plus they just released a video (not the surveillance video) of the plane hitting the pentagon, released almost 5 years after!! and I only had seen it on fox news...... kinda weird.

8. Pressed_Rat

No, people whose life revolves around American Idol and rock concerts are one-track minded. I ask the real questions, while people like yourself eat up all the SHIT they give to you. So don't give me any of your nonsense, buddy This country is heading towards Nazi Germany-style totalitarianism, and people like you, who think it's all a joke, will be the first to be enslaved. So go ahead and laugh, because what I talk about is coming, and it is coming soon. It's time to start facing the facts and stop living in a fantasy world. Stop being consumed by the garbage that is being put out there for you to consume.

EDIT: Sorry for being so harsh, but I am sick of being accused of being a conspiracy theorist when people can actually do the research and see that it doesn't add up, as you admitted. It's not a conspiracy THEORY if it can be proven.

9. indescribability

I trust Fox News as much as I trust the junkie carrying merchandise in a radio flyer wagon.

10. seamonster66

at the same time, are you going to sit around being miserable all day? Sometimes you should probably go have some sort of fun and enjoy your own little life

11. Pressed_Rat

I agree, Seamonster. But it's all about priorities. Yes, I believe it's important to have fun. It's more important to be asking the real questions that the media ignores. If people are going to place fun ahead of this, then it's no surprise why we're in the situation we are in. It's not too late for something to be done. But the point is, SOMETHING needs to be done, and it needs to be done soon or else we are all screwed.

12. seamonster66

I agree with that, but sometimes this is the only side of you people see on here, hence the comments

13. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

holy crap, what is your problem dude.

I do read into alot of conspiracy theories (JFK, the illuminati, the da vinci code, etc.....). I find alot of them to be rather informative, yet alot of the conspiracy theories are quacked out. I know you are singling me out as an american idol lover and rock concert lover, so be it. I know what I am. I enjoy the fruits of life, yet I QUESTION it, which you fail to realize. I was born and raised catholic, and I challenge my mom's side of the family about our religion all the time. I havent gone to church or confession in years. so to claim that I am brainwashed, is absurd, and you should chill the fuck out.

as you recall, my first sentence was tongue in cheek.

14. Pressed_Rat

Yes, Ryan, I know some conspiracy theories are pure bullshit. There are lots of disinformation artists out there who are paid by the government to disseminate disinformation and off-the-wall conspiracy theories. What this does is discredits the real information and makes all those who question the government "kooks." It's all by design.

So yes, there are even conspiracies surrounding conspiracies. It's a mad world my friend.

15. seamonster66

even the bunk conpiracy theories are a conspiracy

BURNINGINSIDEBURNINGINSIDEBURNINGINSIDE!

16. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

okay, so why is it everytime someone challenges conspiracy theories that they are singled out as a brainwashed sheep??

I always say, think for yourself. dont believe what conspiracy theorists tell you, and definitely dont believe what the government tells you. believe in yourself.

17. indescribability

Can I ask how you determine the credibility of your sources? Do you ever wonder if what you choose to believe in may be disinformation planted to make you look like a tool so others will not believe you when you present correct information?

18. Pressed_Rat

I am always skeptical of the books that can be found in every Barnes and Noble and Borders Bookstore across the country, that are put out for the public to consume like candy. Books that really get to the hardcore issues RARELY see the light of day, let alone receive mass-distribution.

Plus, I go right to the sources. I read the writings of people like Henry Kissinger, Albert Pike, Manly P. Hall and Zbigniew Brzezinski. So much of this stuff is talked about right in the open by the people behind it, yet they count on the ignorant masses not to pay any attention.

19. Pressed_Rat

But all you do is attack. All you do is call me a conspiracy theorist. You NEVER provide any facts to back up why you believe I am wrong and you are right.

20. indescribability

Fair enough.