A Shameless plug..

Discussion in 'Food Allergies' started by sea of grass, Dec 20, 2007.

1. sea of grass

sea of grass Member

I love a new brand of food products I just discovered. Kinda pricey, but when you're looking for a treat, I highly recommend them! It's called Enjoy Life foods - and everything is free of all the most common allergens, AND it's all made in a facility that's specifically guaranteed to not have the common allergens in it! HOORAY! :)

here's a link:

http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/

2. homeschoolmama

homeschoolmama Senior Member

Oooh, yummy! I have tried their Cranapple Crunch granola and thought it was pretty good... had to let it soak awhile because it was REALLY dry, but it tasted terrific!

Have you tried their bagels or snack bars? I've seen them on sale a couple times, but haven't gotten up the courage to actually try them yet. They look like a GREAT car-food for road trips though!
    love,
    mom

3. sea of grass

sea of grass Member

Hi! Actually, I've had the caramel apple snack bars and I think they're really yummy. I'd say they'd make great car snacks :) I can't find the bagels in any of the stores in my town, so if you try them, let me know how they taste and I'll try to get the health food store here to carry them :)