A Sexually attractive Mind?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Gregonzo, Jan 29, 2005.

1. littlegreenapples

littlegreenapples Member

In my opinion, as cliche as it may be, I don't pick a book because of its cover, the content of its text is what is important and what intrigues and keeps your interest in the story. And for another analogies with in my view is that if you are in an art gallery, you can find the most amazing paintings, with perfect perspective, no blemishes, or out of place brush strokes, but if the painting has no meaning to you or no meaning at all it can provoke no thought or love for its concept and loose interest as the colors fade, and the canvas cracks or peels, but if the piece has enthralled your imagination and you find new meaning in it every time it will stay within you forever. So I guess my point is that whether a person is a harsh red pen sketch in a torn notebook next to the previous years or a global known master piece what matters is what it does to you spiritually, mentally, and physically.

2. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I was completely unattracted to my boyfriend when I first met him. He is overweight and just not my type. But after getting to know him, now I find him completely irresistable. So I can only conclude that it is because of his mind.

3. newlizardking

newlizardking Member

Well a mind has a lot to do with it but so do looks. If a girl weighs over 300 lbs a guys not likely to fall for her. But love is blind.

4. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

:eek: Jack Black isnt a bad comedian! I find him Very funny, and i love his voice.

5. Gregonzo

Gregonzo Member

WOw I can't believe I got so much response for such an obvious subject....

makes me feel good.........yeah!

I would consider myself average looking, so I must rely on other talents to stand out.

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Brad pitt looks like a manniquin...

I love Kevin James I think is the hottest in the world..i would dry hump the hell out of him..

see, but you sorta contridicted yourself there though, you said you cant find "a hot girl" to like you for your mind...that kind of sounds funny ya know what I mean...

7. RiderOnTheStorm

RiderOnTheStorm Butters!!

Nothing - NOTHING - is sexier than the mind, personality, and sense of humour.

I would never even consider going out with a man who looked good, but offered nothing else. Looks are actually the least important aspects to me. I know that sounds like utter b.s. but it's the gospel truth. :) Of course, someone with all 4 attributes ( mind, personality, sense of humour, and looks) is perfect, too!

8. Insight_m

Insight_m Member

What about the way a person speaks or acts to express?

I think the way of ones self expression is just as important and interesting.

Some people might have an attractive mind, but cant do much to show it apart from the use of speach. And i think thats pretty boring.

But definetly mind over looks for me.

I also cant understand why somany people find "sense of humour" attractive, personally I think too much of it is a putt off.

9. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

1, 2, ...yep. I fit all four attributes. Perfect. ;)

10. Insight_m

Insight_m Member

11. Insight_m

Insight_m Member

12. Insight_m

Insight_m Member

13. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Yeah, actually I've been told that.

14. Insight_m

Insight_m Member