A Sexually attractive Mind?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Gregonzo, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

oh gabs... you're just too much :)

i'm sorry to harass you, aclockworkorangeagain. i was just being silly.

*extends olive branch*

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

you may be coming across as pompous while trying to show her your smarts and bring out hers. Girls like soemone who is comftrable to talk to. I almost didn't step into a great thing because I didn't find that I was comftrable talking to the person. Let a chick know you're smart but don't make her feel inferior.

3. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

hehe - accepts - im just teasing you!

4. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

am i the only female who doesnt think brad pitt is hot or something?!?!?

i never get crushes or fall for people i dont know. if a guy comes up to me ill judge him on what he has to say and if i dont like it then i dont give a fuck if he's rich, popular the hottest man on the planet coz i will reject him. and i mean that. i never understand why girls get so flustered over guys when they are stupid boring to be around macho pigs who happen to have chisled cheekbones or whatever. i would rather be alone than have to deal with someone like that, im not that desperate for action that i would go out with someone like that.

5. FreeBird1969

FreeBird1969 Fleas on their paws.

I think Brad Pitt is ass ugly. And he seems very arrogant to me.

Mind and heart are all that matter to me. But there are very few guys I've found who have both.

6. innocentpoison333

innocentpoison333 Member

Well attractivness is good...but the mind can be a lot more attractive. I think that if a guy is not too good looking but is very intelectual, and thinks differently, can be more attractive then say an attractive guy who is boring and narrow minded.

7. forest_pixie84

forest_pixie84 Senior Member

it depends on whats on the mind if it wants to beat out looks

yellow viper

8. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'm a straight guy and I kinda think Brad Pitt is hot...

And he doesn't seem boring, hes a good actor, and he gives a lot to charity... what more would you want outta a guy?

Damn Fight Club was awesome...

9. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

fight club was awesome..but ill take johnny depp thanks...now thats a hunk a spunk! mm mm

10. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

he's one of those pretty boys, im sorry im just not attracted to him, he isnt that great, and i wasnt the person who said i wanted someone who gave to charity pfft.

11. Kopo

Kopo Member

I can be attracted to a mind over a body any time.

someone can be physically stunning, and be a total idiot, full of ignorance and that cancel's out the beautiful aspect to me....i found aperfect combonation of both though.

12. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

when the veneer of civilisation is stripped away and men and women are slaves to their most basic instincts, they care but little for outer beauty, but more for survival - in terms of staying alive and keeping the species alive. here then, they select strong, sturdy often ugly mates to have their offspring with and there is not a single thought for beauty. go ugly stepsisters! but alas, we are well fed and hardly face destruction as a species do we? so, social conditioning starts and suddenly being pretty becomes a big thing...in fact a very huge thing. as you all know "a thing of beauty is a joy forever" or so they say. yes, i like beauty. i have sat her on my knee, like Rimbaud, and reviled her. and i've knelt all night at the altar of her worship too.
    what? must i lie and say a beautiful mind gives me a hardon? i can't. but a beautiful mind can also manage to keep me awake for a night, now and then, for sure! bodies speak to bodies and minds to minds. accept it and move on.

13. famousblueraincoat

famousblueraincoat Member

i think what most of us wud agree to here is that u gotta have the balance between a sensitive and intelligent mind and an adequately attractive body. same here, i have lots of friends (many among them are girls) with whom i might have hours of extremely stimulating conversation, but i can never imagine myself falling for someone who is not physially attractive or one who is a mere dumb doll either. having said that, i am not good looking, and my last two g/f-s were quite hot. so, there's always room for differences in opinion and preferences...

14. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

Are you joking?

15. Gregonzo

Gregonzo Member

WOw, I don't remember starting this threaD????

Hey thanks for responding though to ALL...lol

FOrums are FUN!!!! :p

16. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

lol good to see you completly forgot what was bothering you, But yeah I write poetry fairly often but when I am in "that" kinda mood and I stare at a (physically) attractive girl, I just spark inside and write the most beautful poetry. I am not shallow by any means by I just can't fall in love with a beautiful mind if the girl is homly. I feel aweful about that.

17. forest_pixie84

forest_pixie84 Senior Member

lol... homly, havent heard that in a while

18. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

women used to love me for my mind. then i found out that they were just tryin to fuck with it cus they were bitter. now i try to use my beautiful mind to scare them away.

19. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

Yeah, Ugly just didn't sound right.

20. gertie

gertie Senior Member

i need both mind and body for attractiveness