A run in with the police. . .

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheChaosFactor, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Adam = Cloofah. All hail Cloofah! If he's god, then someone better give him his license back before he starts smiting with soap!

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

really, it's the pumice stones i fear...

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

how can you not see the myriad of possible shit that could happen here..lets skip to the extreme..she racks up her car maiming her kids and left with a mountain of debt cause you dont have insurance when your licence is suspended..not to mention her poor kids having to piss in a bag cause theyre paralyzed...bad shit can happen to good people no matter how innocent of a mistake...

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

HIS. It's a he.

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

he...i stand corrupted

6. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

You can too have insurance when your license is suspended. My boyfriend has had insurance on a suspended license and he has to have insurance to be able to get his license back. Don't start assuming things you don't know.

7. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what you get for losing your license at a strip club. Dumbass. I'm glad you didn't go to jail though.....no telling what disease you would get from bending over for all the guys. And stop breaking stuff.

8. raz5

raz5 زینب

you can't get in trouble for factory tint, no matter what state. i took an auto class and we learned it in there, but maybe he was lying.
    that's ridiculous though!

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You must have been singing this all the way home :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZL_tZxyBDo

Hotwater

10. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

Ok, so I didn't lose my license at the strip club. I simply mis placed it because I took it out of my wallet to show it at the counter. It fell out of my pocket and into the couch cushion when I went to sleep.

I didn't know I didn't have a license because I called in August and they said it was suspended due to non payment of a ticket(which was awarded for running a YELLOW light I might add). I paid the ticket, and it was renewed. This is the first time I've been pulled over since last December when I got that ticket. Also, the cop said I have 16 points on my license, but when I get the ticket last December they sent me a deferral because I had a "clean" record. I've had no accidents and only one ticket in the past three years, so I don't see how I have 16 points or a suspended license.

The factory tint wasn't really the issue, I'm sure. The mother of my kids has a suspended license and it's her car. He ran the plates and saw that the registered owner had a suspended license, so he hit the lights. I just happened to be behind the wheel.

And as far as being white I tend to "dress black" according to my parents, and every third person I meet thinks I'm hispanic...... so it doesn't really matter.

And for the guy talking about maiming my kids and shit....... I'd like to clear the record and state that I didn't have insurance for MONTHS before I found out I didn't have a license. So eat a dick. I do what I want.

11. TheChaosFactor

That's right.... you better run off after what you said about me earlier!!!:rolleyes:

12. TheChaosFactor

Hey! The cabinet was an accident, ok? I didn't mean to break it. Just to slam it and make some noise, ya know?

And I think the diseases I already have are getting territorial. They'll kick the asses of any new diseases that try to invade their turf.

13. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i think it's hilarious that someone could assume that if someone has a suspended license it means automatically that they can't drive safely. yeah, people get their licenses suspended for unsafe driving, but i bet far more have their license suspended for not paying the driving tax.

14. TheChaosFactor

Probably. Besides that, the BMV admitted around a year or so ago that they were up to 12 months behind on mailing notices out. So..... I'm sure I'm far from the only guy driving around the city not knowing his license is suspended.

And not having a license really makes somebody a better driver because they know they REALLY can't afford to get pulled over. When you have a license you're more apt to chance it. Same goes for car insurance. That shit's a scam.... even though I'll never not carry it when I can afford it, ever again.