A quick question re: cattle mutilation

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by veinglory, May 13, 2004.

1. veinglory

veinglory Member

I am thinking of writing an article of my favourite theory and wondered what prevailing attitudes here would be...

Cattle mutilation, is it caused by...

Natural causes
    Cults/sickos
    aliens
    other?

2. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

moonshine/hormones/lack of good television I think are the three leading culprits, same with crop circles.

3. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

4. sonik

sonik Member

lol thats a funny cartoon!

:D

5. veinglory

veinglory Member

I am also of the 'rodent scavenging' opinion. I was thinking about writing a nice thorough article on the topic.

6. Pablo

Pablo Member

Im pretty sure its not aliens, that doesnt make any sence, even if there are aliens, why do we assume that just cause were not sure why something happens it must have been a supirior life form that did it, a bit arogant i think, probably bugs and rodents, maybe even larger predators, were not that good at tracking animals, it could be from gasses, i have seen cows swell up pretty big when their dead.

7. Flowerian

Flowerian Senior Member

++++++++++++++++++++++
    That's it.

8. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

if there are aliens on this planetor coming to this planet, dont you think its unfair that they can come and invade our planet, visit us, be nosey, yet we cant go to theres. hmm, i dont think there are aliens becuase i cant see how they can be so clever and come here and not be noticed in anyway shape or form becuase by coming into an unusual country they arent going to be used to the atmos[here etc so its silly, they'd fail.

anyway, im going with the whole rodent, scavenger thing here

9. ROOSTERMAN 69-70

ROOSTERMAN 69-70 Member

like the Howards of K-Falls Oregon they will tell you it was real and nothing would touch the carcase not even flys real spooky

10. bokonon

bokonon Senior Member

I can't fully remember the story or where I read it, but apparently near to where the majority of cattle were killed lies either a nuclear testing range or toxic waste dump...something along those lines.

Anyway the government which put the nastiness there had some problems with the stuff, a leak or just pollution. So they started ripping apart these cows to test their tissue for cancer and other unwelcome dieseses. They chose the eyes and anus and whatnot because it's the softest tissue and most likely to have contracted the nastiness.

Obviously the story offered more research than my own! And judging by the tools used and parts taken it had me convinced that humans were responsible.

I'd certainly ruled out aliens and sickos that's for sure. Rodents too since there was high temperature burn damage around the carcasses holes.

11. veinglory

veinglory Member

But there aren't burns, if you look at individual reported and photot they just assume the cuts are burns because the exposed flesh is dessicated (flesh does dry, shrink and darken when exposed to air)

12. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

My question is, if it was aliens doing this then what the hell are they collecting cow assholes and tongues for?!?

13. Mui

Mui Senior Member

maybe cow asshole/tongue is like an alien delicasy.

14. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Chupicabra on crack