A question... :)

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Simke, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Simke

Simke Member

I am about to get acid called "Hofmann"... I'm interested is it light, medium or strong cause I don't want to take too much for my first time. Thanks ahead for answers.

2. neim

neim Member

as far as i know there's only 1 acid, some varieties have been know to have additives so watch out! lol

3. Simke

Simke Member

Hmmm... I heard that potency of acid sometimes depends on the type of blotter. That's the only reason why I am asking, and btw nothing can be added with acid cause the dose is much smaller than any other drug.

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

of course certain blotters can be certain strengths, all that depends on is how much acid is ON that blotter!

Hoffman is supposed to be quite strong so try 1 if it's your first time, but of course blotter art is available online and any dummy can put any amount of acid on it. I could put 10ug on white-on-white and kids would be buying it up thinking it's bomb. I could also put 400ug on something traditionally thought to be weaker, and surprise people.

5. Simke

Simke Member

Sounds good man. But I need to tell u this, I have never used any drugs before. Not even weed :) So the whole Hofmann thing should be good right? :D

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

you have no frame of reference to interpret the advice you need :)

just go into it knowing you'll come out of it. the rest . . . there is no preparation possible

be brave.

7. Dein Liebsten

Dein Liebsten Member

smoke.

8. Desos

Desos Senior Member

well there is really no way of telling how much cid is on a blotter other than just trying it. you know more than we do about your blotters.

although a hoffman print might be double or even triple dosed, so you might be lucky. usually there is about 70-100 mics on a single dose, but being that it is a special print it could be double or triple that.

and any dummy can't just lay acid. laying a sheet is somewhat like doing a thumbprint.. :willy_nilly:

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

any dummy can do a thumbprint :)

10. twang

twang on the run

Any dummy could buy some blotter art and sell it as is and people would buy that shit up...

11. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

then ditch down very quickly...

If its hoffman, hopefully the odds are slightly favored towards it being of decent quality.

12. KNcosmonaut

KNcosmonaut Member

as Mr.Writer said, take one at first. also, twang, you have no idea how happy i am that your sig is green man.

13. neim

neim Member

yes i agree. smoke some weed first.