A Question For Dad's With Daughters

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Candybuttons, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I personally feel uncomfortable when I hug my dad because I can feel my boobs pressing against his chest and I hate that! Idk why I feel like that but I do.
    Does it also make the dad uncomfortable?[/QUOTE]

Well, it could worse, you know. At least your dad doesn't get a boner when you hug him. lol

2. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Old thread, but I'll answer the OP seriously.
    I have a daughter, she is now 27. (A son too...23)
    First of all, other than extraordinary circumstances, a Dad should not see his daughter naked beyond very young.
    Secondly, normally fathers do not see their daughter as a sexual creature. Feelings of protectiveness, love and teaching her should crowd that way out.
    Having said that, of course we can see that she is becoming a woman but that should ramp up the feeling of protectiveness more than anything. Sure did for me!
    When my daughter hugs me. I have never felt anything "weird" or awkward and sure as hell not sexual. There was one time after showering and she was in her room with the door open. No one was home, and I came home to get something at a time I usually would not. Our bedroom was adjacent to hers and I walked in and saw her topless. She was I think 17, maybe 18. She hollered out and I closed my eyes and just willed image out of my head...we never spoke of it since.
    The only thing I thought of driving back to work was wishing she was little again.

Deidre, wilsjane, niteryder and 3 others like this.
  3. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Well, it could worse, you know. At least your dad doesn't get a boner when you hug him. lol[/QUOTE]

I don’t know if he is uncomfortable, I’m never going to ask either lol

4. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

I am really sorry that you had to go through that. It’s very true that stepdads or a mother’s boyfriend sometimes have ulterior motives when finding out that she has children. It’s really quite horrendous! Thank goodness for the national sex offender registry that educates people on who the convicted sex offenders are and where they reside!

5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Now, that's a REAL dad response right there, and I think one of the best for this thread. Thank you for that!

Deidre, wilsjane and Candybuttons like this.
  6. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

I think only a sick person would think of his daughter that way (sexually) I wouldn’t know cause I’m not a father I don’t have my own I am a step father though he’s a boy but even as a step father I can never ever see myself seeing a younger person sexually I can be the biggest perv ever but not on someone younger than me I just can’t. Cant ever imagine doing that because I know in some way shape or form they look up to me and would never hurt them in anyway.

Eric! and wilsjane like this.
  7. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

I have a teenage daughter. Not once have I ever seen her as anything but my little girl. Seeing her as anything else is just downright disturbing. She's my child. It's my job to protect and raise her, not see her as a sexual object. I haven't seen her naked since I don't know when, maybe when she was 8 or 9, and have no desire to do so.

This thread is creepy.

Candybuttons, Eric! and niteryder like this.
  8. niteryder

niteryder Members

I don't have a daughter, but if I did, just the thought of being 'turned on' by her makes me sick. I'd see her as my baby and you better believe I would protect her with my life!!

On the other hand, I'd want her to be comfortable enough with her body, that nudity is no big deal.

Candybuttons and Amerijuanican like this.
  9. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

I do have a daughter and yes I totally agree with his post.

10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I agree. It seems like the natural reaction of any father.
    When I read posts about fathers having sexual desires towards their daughters, I see them as the pure fantasies of sick minded trolls who have never had a family of their own.

Candybuttons, Eric! and Amerijuanican like this.
  11. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Well, CandyButtons...we've all been wondering were you'd turn up. We all so enjoy your conversation.

What goes through your mind when you see your daughter naked?
    >>The last time I saw her naked she was probably 6 years old, a LONG time ago. Some things a father just shouldn't see, like his elderly mother naked, but unfortunately, that it still burned into my retinas.

Do you get embarrassed and look away?
    >>Uhm, definitely I would. I have a hard enough time with her in a bikini at our pool.

Do you get a bit turned on and keep looking?
    >>definitely not.

Do you secretly wish you could see more?
    >>definitely not. However, I have certainly mentally undressed several of her friends repeatedly, who also look damn good in a bikini.....may even have needed to excuse myself.

What do you think if she is dressing sexy or provocatively? Does it make you angry?
    >>she has a nice shape and is an attractive young woman, and should dress so. She's not the type to dress provocatively. I would be upset if she did, of course.

I personally feel uncomfortable when I hug my dad because I can feel my boobs pressing against his chest and I hate that! Idk why I feel like that but I do.
    Does it also make the dad uncomfortable?
    >>I'm not a big hugger, but I am glad she hugs me every time. If you're afraid of the boob thing, just hug him around the neck and stand back.

No daddy-daughter issues here.

Candybuttons likes this.
  12. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I was a step father for about 10 years she was 15 when her mom and I met. It I never wanted or saw her naked.

13. roccobkln

roccobkln Members

I couldn't read more than the first few sentences without saying STOP!! Daughters are a gift, and fathers should cherish them not desire them!

14. Asphalt-cowboy

Asphalt-cowboy Members

I think nothing of it. I’ve got four daughters. I’ve seen all them naked. They parade around the house all the time naked. It surely doesn’t turn me on I’m there Dad. They’ve all seen me and there mother naked as well.

Daretobare and Fred64 like this.
  15. Jimi Smacks

Jimi Smacks Newbie

I have a adult daughter. I haven’t seen her naked since she was very small and never have i ever looked at her or thought of her in a sexual way.

16. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

From the other perspective, I was raised by a single dad, and he saw me naked all the time. Maybe I just didn’t have a proper sense of modesty, but it never bothered me.

17. Asphalt-cowboy

Asphalt-cowboy Members

I think nothing of it seeing my girls naked.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I agree with Candybuttons. It is a serious and immoral thing for step dads or dads to abuse their step daughters or daughters. I will never imagine doing that.

19. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

We are a nudist family. I have seen my daughters naked since the day they were born. It’s not a sexual thing.

Chris Bigger likes this.