A Question for Bisexuals

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Bocks, Dec 1, 2005.

1. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

I go for both sexes, depends on who is available at the time

amb5734, Poplo. and Mfmca42 like this.
  2. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

I'm attracted to both sexes - nice, fit bodies.
    Kept the desires for men suppressed for many years, but as I get older I accept what I like and check out men more than ever.

3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Just ask me and I'll open my legs ....

4. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

With women, I'm attracted to everything, and have been in love twice. With men so far, in general, I'm just attracted to their cock and ass. But as I get older, the gay part of me has been slowly emerging more and more, and I'm accepting it and even proud of it more and more. That is then reflected in my desiring more aspects of the guy. I have even felt attraction to and desire for a guy fully clothed, at least checking out his package, front and back, and feeling desire, something that I didn't used to feel. I used to only have desire for naked guys. I still haven't felt "romantic feelings" for a guy, let alone fallen in love, but I'm not against the idea. And at least with one guy so far, I've had wonderful FWB feelings, and want that more.

When I broke up with my second girlfriend just before the pandemic hit, I was so excited to go wild exploring the gay part of myself. But Covid has prevented that so far, allowing only 4 get-togethers with 2 different guys to this point. I am so ready to have the gay part of me explode outwards! I have fucked as a top, and love it beyond words. Now I am also very ready to bottom for the right man, and even feel homosexual intimacy making love with another man as a top and bottom.

5. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

.....to me, a guy that is totally nude does little for me; I get REALLY hot seeing a big basket in a snug-fitting pair of pinstriped suit pants (especially when they are held up by suspenders!)

Likewise, seeing a pair of tight pinstripes accentuating the contours of a nice, round, meaty ass! (I'm a BIG-time ass man!):D

Men in uniform (ANY uniform) always have been a HUGE turn-on for me.

Jockstraps......oh, fuck.......a bulging jock pouch smeared with lube, and the leg bands really setting off a hot, round, meaty set of man-mounds....hell, yes!

Too, seeing a married guy wearing a wedding band getting his ass hammered hard (or having him giving you a cum-busting hand job) I've always found damn hot!:D

Happy Guy likes this.
  6. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Well said - you're not alone

thepapasmurph and slayer3737 like this.
  7. dkcurious

dkcurious Senior Member

I don't have "phases" per say. For me specifically, if a individual strikes my cord for whatever reason I can be attracted to them. So it can just depend on the day when I run across someone I am attracted to. Probably though given how most of society is I won't noticeably react to another man, or transsexual in public unless I am in a queer friendly environment if that makes sense though. But if someone I find hot walks by I give a glance and will check the individual out and appreciate them. I just won't stare or leer at them.

8. Openmindedone01

Openmindedone01 Members

I'm sure there are many like myself but I've never been attracted to males at all. The dick is arousing. However, I'm only attracted to women and trans ladies.

Chester Jones likes this.
  9. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have always been more attracted to men than to women. It just took me a long time to realize it. I still consider myself bisexual, though.

dd788snipe likes this.
  10. Tower69

Tower69 Members

Let's say I'm hypothetically given the choice between having sex with a horny woman or a horny guy, I'll choose the woman. I still prefer to bang a nice wet pussy and blast my cum load in it. And I'm a tit guy as well. I love big boobs but I'm OK with smaller ones.

That being said, getting busy with a guy really gets me revving too. Sucking a hard dick and feeling it explode in my mouth is an incredibly huge high for me. As well, getting my dick sucked by a guy and feeding him my cum is also immensely exciting for me. Jerking off a hard cock and seeing it blast cum is also an extreme turn on for me.

The woman wins out... but barely.

11. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I vacillate between having strong (unmet) homoerotic desires and then, a week later, saying to myself “what was I thinking”?
    It has Freudian ring to it: My Ego bounces between my Id and Superego.
    My Id wants a man, my Superego says don’t screw up. …
    Well, there’s always fantasy….

12. When I get the urge to suck a cock, it is totally about giving a blow job and nothing else. The man attached to the dick makes little difference to me.

So I guess I am attracted to cock and not men.

LowHangers likes this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yep, it's all about that delicious cock and it's scrumptious balls. The load at the end is always a tasty treat too. I love freshly sucked out cum.

14. Damn. We need to get together and suck each other’s cocks for about 7 months straight.

Ybcican likes this.
  15. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

can I join you?

16. Sure then we can make it a year straight of non-stop cock sucking.

Ybcican likes this.
  17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Non-stop would be difficult but an amazing streak. My longest streak of cock sucking was 32 days and gave 78 blowjobs. Yes, I did keep a tally sheet at home. :openmouth::astonished::smile::yum::yum::yum:

18. I bow down to you, Grand Master, I am not worthy.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  19. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My preference is equal, I suck cock just as much as I eat and fuck pussy. one of my best friends and I have been sharing my wife for yrs. The wife loves sitting there watching us boys pleasure each other. Has she ever seen us swallow each others cum, countless times which she finds hot and exciting as she often says if I can swallow it you boys can as well.

20. bmobius

bmobius Members

I find the sexuality and attraction can flow between rigid and fluid. Well, I mean that's been my experience. Overall though, it's all about that connection or passion that you see with someone that makes or breaks it for me.

thepapasmurph likes this.