A Question for Bisexuals

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Bocks, Dec 1, 2005.

1. pablo6989

pablo6989 Member

It's the same for me!

Guy have to be very very hot for me, but average girls also do for me....

2. chop29

chop29 Guest

I am a bi male, and I feel a lot more attracted to women than men, but lately I have been waking up in the mornings with a strong urge to have sex and cuddle with men. I have this feeling even when I sleep with my gf, who is also very attractive. Maybe its just a fantasy, but I still feel like I am attracted more to women than men.

3. amayflower

amayflower Guest

This is my EXACT experience. For me it's always been an exclusively sexual experience with women and romantic relationships with men. I'm attracted physically to each the same, but I find it A LOT easier to find men to date, it just seems to happen that way.

4. red4555

red4555 Member

at first I was attracted to both equally but now I find myself more attracted to males

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  5. triona_b

triona_b Member

Goes in phases for me. In terms of quantity it's been mostly males for me but the reality is that I'm much more attracted to women than men, at least visually. What I find sexy in a guy has got almost nothing to do with looks. I do like guys to be in good shape physically but once they are, it doesn't matter if they're actually not good looking facially so long as they have a certain confidence and swagger. Thing with that is that you don't really get that until you've already got some sort of interaction with them, talking or whatever. I never see a guy on the street or across the room and think, wow he looks hot. Ever. But that happens all the time for me with girls.

6. Blindsided

Blindsided Guest

I guess I'm kind of like that..

But more like this.

I could go on and on about beautiful men. But to me, as much as I love looking at them and thinking about them and wanting them... I've only ever been that close with a girl. I've been pretty much surrounded with girls my whole life it seems, and I've grown to really love that atmosphere. I love girls. I love girly attitudes, I love thinking like that and I love being around people like that. I'm just not sure how that translates into dating/sleeping with them...

For me... I can never really have a 100% straight day. I'll have a really 'horny' totally into guys day where there's a voice in the back of my mind going "what about girls?" and then I could have another day where I feel pretty lesbian. It's based on my confidence and how I feel, oddly. :S I've never found horniness correlating with my period. Ever... my friends always thought it was weird...

7. kittysaymeowx3

kittysaymeowx3 Guest

Well, i usually leans more towards girls. I'm bicurious so i don't really know what i like best or who of the gender i get more attracted to.

8. Cocknhand33

Cocknhand33 Member

I am always attracted to women and gyys whenever I can or the opportunity to do so.

9. Country girl

Country girl Member

for me its 50/50. its not whether they are male or female but what the individual is like, whether i feel a connection with that person ( does that sound corny)

10. silk896

silk896 Member

As I've matured, I've definitely become almost completely lesbian.

A gorgeous man still presses a few of my buttons, but I know in my heart that although I could still enjoy sex with him, there is no way I would fall in love - and for me, bisexuality means having the ability to love both sexes; not just sex.

11. Cath

Cath Member

I'm not really sure about this in fact, I lost my virginity 26 years ago to a guy and from then until last year I had slept with almost 40 guys I think, while I had never been with the same sex.

I started realising I might be attracted to women about 2, maybe 3 years ago, I was 39/40 years old at this point and was on the verge of seperating from my ex-husband, after all of that was over I imagined I was too old to try and act upon looking for a woman, and any way it was mostly curious sexual thoughts I was having which would probably never have got me anywhere! Anyway, I signed myself up to a couple of dating websites around this time last year, just to even try chatting with and possibly try and get to know women who were into other women.

Within weeks I was talking to a few women and was starting to realise it wasn't only sexual curiosities I was having, I was finding myself wanting to try and find a woman to spend proper time with and get to know, and luckily I done that as I arranged to meet up with one of the women I'd been chatting to, I started to find myself really liking her the more we met up and by February we had officially started dating and it's safe to say I had truly fell for her. Not long after that I had my first taste of a same-sex experience (literally!). 9 months after meeting her and we're still together, going as strong as ever.

Anyway the main point really is, despite my sexual history with men, I've been in a wonderful committed relationship with a woman I love for 9 months now, I've seriously not had any thought about men in all of that time, I haven't missed men one bit and I don't see that changing for a long time, if ever.

Would I still just be considered bisexual despite that, or would it be safe to say I'm a lesbian, which in all honesty is what I consider myself to be now, as does my partner.

12. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

I always find women attractive, but never men. Only certain types of penises do I find truly attractive.

13. The Center

The Center Member

It varies. But I can only imagine myself in a long term relationship with a woman. With guys it would be more of a 'friends-with-benefits' thing. It is a different kind of attraction. Also, sometimes I just crave cock like nothing, but other times I'm more into girls. I see myself very much as the dominant one when it comes to a straight relationship, but I would love to be dominated by another guy. But I am very flexible in that way too, finding that sometimes I'd like to dominate, and other times I would like to be dominated, both in a straight and a homosexual context. I have a bit fantasy of being completely overwhelmed, with a cock pumping in my ass and another guy face-fucking me into oblivion. Add someone sucking me off on that combo, and oh my. Heck, and then have a million others tickling me till I pass out...

I love being overwhelmed with sensation, I even once combined a gram Salvia Divinorum 20x with Changa that had 50mg of DMT in it.

14. Soarin'

Soarin' Guest

I'd say I go through phases. I had a long monogamous relationship with a girl, but then she left me and I wanted to explore my gay side more so lately I've been more into guys.

15. oddballovage

oddballovage Member

i used to find both equally attractive, id check out just as many men as women. Now that im in a relationship i find myself checking out mostly women, theres the odd bloke now and again but i think my head is why check out that when your happy with what you have at home, check out the ladies instead lol!

16. lips

lips Guest

I love people... all people and I can't decide. It's hard for people to understand and I would never ask you too... but because of this I'm more picky. Because I love all, you have to have something very special about you to keep my attention. But once I'm committed I'll never stray. If I look elsewhere it's because I'm missing the honesty, or respect or attention that I need... not the body part.

17. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

More of a pendulum thing with me.

18. LivinAFantasy

LivinAFantasy Member

I actually tried to come up with a percentage once for that. I determined I was about 75% straight and 25% gay. However, I rarely find myself attracted to men, it is usually transsexuals.

19. URRelationshipsLab

URRelationshipsLab Banned

How well do you and your partner know each others’ sexual preferences?

How similar are your preferences? Please participate in a study, and find out!

If you are either dating, partnered, or married, and having sex with that person, and 18 or
    older, I’d like to invite you and your partner to participate in a study.
    Here’s the scoop, in brief:
    *Researchers at the University of Rochester are running an online study on relationships
    and sex
    *It takes about 20 minutes to complete.
    *We'll send you an email (in about a month) telling you 1) how similar you and your
    partner are in terms of your sexual preferences and 2) how accurately you know each
    other’s preferences
    *Both you and your partner must participate
    *At the end of the questionnaire, you’ll be given a link to send to your partner.
    *Please complete the questionnaire in privacy
    Relationship science has a lot to learn in terms of understanding close relationships
    within the LGBT community, such as whether any of the processes that contribute to
    well-being in our relationships are different from others’, and if so, what different needs
    there might be. This is something that I’m trying to address with my research.

For more information and to access the study please visit:
    https://www.surveymk.com/s/6M66QNT?c=for

If you have any friends who might be interested, please pass this along!

David de Jong – University of Rochester

20. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

I think my attraction to women is around equal to my attraction to men, but I'm attracted to women for their appearance and personalities, but for men, it's pretty much just personalities. I have high standards for female physical beauty, but I don't care what a guy looks like nearly as much, but I hold both up to the same standard as far as intelligence, personality and all the really important stuff.

I'm not sure if that sounds shallow or not.