A quesion about LSD...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by wastingthedawn, May 22, 2004.

1. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

i asked my dealer for some LSD and he said I should buy LSA instead...He said the seeds have all the same effects, same trip, just you can't die or something...Is that true? I'd rather just buy LSD but if it's the same with less risks maybe that is better?

Also he said LSA has some coating if you don't get it all off you can puke so hard you could die...that does not sound appealing...sounds like one hell of a way to ruin a perfectly trippy night...I don't really believe him...but I'd rather not take the risk of making myself puke all night anyway...

Do you guys have any information or advice???

Thanks...

2. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You would never want to buy some LSA instead...sounds like what he means to say is "I can't get any acid, try some LSA..its kinda like it..but not really"

3. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

^^^^^ took the words right outa my mouth

4. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

yeah, it sure sounds like your dealer is a big greedy dumbass. go lsd25

5. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

You won't puke till you die, and you can find LSA alot easier on the net. it sounds like he was trying to sell you Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, which are available in headshops and online stores.

6. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

LSA is far more dangerous than LSD. a couple dozen seeds *could* kill you rather easily. not only that, but you most likely would puke for a while (even from only a few seeds) and experience great discomfort. Perhaps people don't notice the horrors of LSA until they know what a real psychedelic is supposed to feel like... my take? stay away from those seeds - they are absolutely disgusting.
    peace

7. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

a couple dozen wont kill you by any means. ive downed somewhere between 300-400 and all i got was giggly and sweaty. the seeds your "dealer" is talking about are morning glory seeds that you can buy at a greenery of sorts.....now of course you can clean the seeds and extract the LSA...but thats alot of work. either way, you should be paying some dirt cheap prices for LSA

8. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

woops, i was refering to hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, which 300 of would kill you with certainty. of the two times i've tried those seeds, 5 was enough to make me nausious (but with some pleasant though mild effects) for hours and 8 seeds made me puke for the first time in 7 years and made me feel like i was dying. it was not pleasant whatsoever and i ate organic seeds. morning glory is a different story, you can eat a bunch of those, but if you fuck with the hbwr seeds, please don't go much past 12....

9. Jack the Stripper

Jack the Stripper Member

sounds to me like you need a new dealer

10. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

WTF?!?! I just answered a poll in the Love & Sex forum, and the next thing I know, this thread shows up. Talk about fucked up... o_O

And no, I'm not on anything. OK, maybe coffee... But caffeine doesn't do shit to me. Strange.... And I realize this is a bit of a necro post. Pardon moi. xD

11. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Your dealer chats shit.

Similar trip, but still very different..
    No you won't die, don't know where you people have heard that shit from. There's possibly a very small chance of it ever happening, but if you're worried about that then I'd advise you not to eat or drink anything ever again because there's a small chance you may choke or drown.

But just like any other drug you want to take, there are things to be aware of - like if they've been treated with anything, if you have any conditions that could be worsened by the physical effects of the seeds and all that kinda shit.
    The stomach pain can be bad, but man up and roll with it.. it'll fade. If you get hung up worrying about your stomach you're missing the point of the experience. Just lie back, take slow, deep breaths and start to drift away.

Although I rate LSA pretty highly, it ain't LSD - but I think LSD is more open to abuse because of the minimal physical effects and how easy it is to dose.