a queerie...

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by queereye69, May 11, 2004.

1. queereye69

queereye69 Member

hey me 'omies,
    just thought id "check in" to see y'all in me fave forum..gay!

i have a queerie.....have any of youz dudes seen queer as folk?
    its just 'the best'...like me! if any1 would like to share their fave moments nd quotes from the show, dont hesit8te to let me know!!!

just for starters, here are some of mine....
    "the jeeps only 6(9) months old but you still buggered it!" - me
    "im doin it, im really doin it!" - nathan maloney
    "its me mam, shes in ospital! ive gotta go..." "oh i was really lookin 4ward to dat!" "so was i" - vince and muscle man
    "this is goodf***" "the names colin" "yeah, colin goodf***!" - stu (me) and colin

thats all folks!

2. jungee

jungee Member

i only seen one episode!

3. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

yeah i love it. but being a lesbian it's sort of faded into the background now that The L Word has started. i find the Queer As Folk to be very male-orientated. the guys are always bagging out the lesbian couple just because they're lesbians. i find that offensive.

4. veinglory

veinglory Member

Which series did you guys see the original British of the US remake? I thought the Brit one was better...

5. queereye69

queereye69 Member

wow, cool im glad yaz all have seen it 2!! its 'the best' programme in the world i think, but the eng 1 is deff betta than the us 1 - there is no way yous could replace THE original, stuart alan jones!

en plus, c'est magnifique surtout avec tous les hommes sexys!

so whats yaz fave parts? any cool ass quotes?

let me know asap id love 2 hear!

6. jungee

jungee Member

this is nothing new :rolleyes: i didn't really enjoy the one i saw. it was sort of cartoonish and the characters tried so hard to act gay...like the guys on will and grace do sometimes...
    and i forgot to say i saw a couple episodes from the original uk series. and i prefered its darker, slower pace more. they shouldn't remade it.

7. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

i only saw the US one.

but you guys should watch The L Word. i mean.. ok, no gay guys, but still. good show. better than US QAF.

8. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Unfortunately, I don't have cable, so I tend to miss out on these shows. They released some of the US version on video but I haven't seen the Eng version anywhere.

9. CrazybutLazy

CrazybutLazy Banned

"If you wanna hit me, go right ahead. Only I'm not gunna cry like some little faggot. And if you wanna send me away that's alright too... but whatever you do, it's not gunna matter, 'cause I'll still be your queer son." - Justin

10. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

i've started watching it.

i don't like how almost every charactor is so flamboyant/stereotypical but whatever.

i still enjoy it.

11. Sunnyfey

Sunnyfey Member

L WORD!!! God that show is like crack to me how much longer till the new season!!!!!