A-PVP whose been there?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by outlander14, Sep 8, 2013.

1. outlander14

outlander14 Member

My friends are all into this A-PVP all of a sudden. Go away for a summer and something new pops up. Im not a speed freak and get concerned about anything that people start to like better then coke. The best I can tell is it acts more like an amphetamine and people redose a lot. Snorting burns worse then coke, so they've moved to freebasing. lol... The current discussion is there any way to "rock" it up. So if anyone has tried that it be good info to know, or just general experiences with it overall.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Get out while you can! Bad things up ahead.

3. outlander14

outlander14 Member

Bad things in as this stuff is no good, or smoke and the bandit issues?

4. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

A-pvp.... I remember I heard about this substance... Is it getting big?

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It will probably be illegal once the media hears of it. That's what usually happens with these sort of drugs.

6. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

Self-control, moderation, responsible dosing. Check those three and underline. this stuff is wicked long-term. noot quite as good as MDPV. probably as safe as meth. personally not gonna touch either

7. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

I have vaugley heard of it. Like Writer and a couple other have said. Its gonna be no good. Especially when people start redosing constantly and freebasing it.

Yeah im sure there is a way to rock it up. A similar method to cooking yay would work, id imagine....

Then these guys are gonna be trying to pass it off as crack with disastorous results.

Yukky!

8. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

It comes in a crystal form for freebasing actually but I'm pretty sure it isn't as potent as the snow white powder form.

9. outlander14

outlander14 Member

The freebasing has already begun, and I'm sure the passing it off is in the works if someone can work it out. An associate tried a rock method and said he lost 60% of the product. lol Personally I am a huge fan of knowing what I am getting, and making the responsible decision for myself. I don't think it has become huge, just popular around here and seems to be keeping the hypes happy.

10. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

just tell the people who are doing that shit to stop fucking up RCs for responsible users, as you know this reckless use is gonna land someone somewhere, sadly either dead or in trouble with the law and then BOOM another RC that could have had interesting recreation or even medicinal potential becomes scheduled. and to stop wasting their product by trying to cook it into rock. IF one of your stupid friends tries selling the wrong person some "fire new crack" or some coke, and they realize it isnt it could be awful. ugh Im done with this thread.

11. outlander14

outlander14 Member

I'm in complete agreement, fortunately the get rich scheme seems to have fizzled out with that group. It would have been stupid to pass it off as anything other then it was. Plus I think the supplier of that in this area would have been a bit unhappy and that could have been bad for those trying to pass it off.

12. Royaltramp

Royaltramp Member

I'm actually a big fan of this stuff, I've been meaning to order some more for a few months now but keep getting other drugs instead and forgetting.

Structurally it's Pyrovalerone without the 4-Methyl moiety, or MDPV without the Methylenedioxy moiety. It has a lot of similarities to both drugs but a lot of people are just grouping them all as pretty much one and the same thing which I feel is a little unfair and also quite inaccurate.

I'll compare it to MDPV since MDPV is probably the most oft-used pyrovalerone analogue out there, I'll also compare it to other stimulants afterwards.

Oral: Can't comment, have only consumed either of these drugs orally during sessions which they were also consumed through other ROAs.

Nasal/snorted: 10-15mg of a-PVP gets me to where I want to be, 7-9mg of MDPV gets me to the same place euphoria wise - however at these doses a-PVP is a lot smoother, cleaner feeling, and with fewer side effects. The initial rush lasts for 1-2 hours with both drugs depending on the dose, with the residual stimulating then lasting anywhere from 3-12+ hours afterwards, also dependant on the dose and number of redoses over the night.

Smoked/Vaporised: MDPV and a-PVP can both be smoked/vaped in salt form, provided you don't apply direct heat. a-PVP actually seems to need a lower dosage here and I think this is due to MDPV vaping a little more uncleanly. Both produce an extreme rush of amazing euphoria however with MDPV this euphoria is accompanied by MUCH more significant side effects. After the rush from the first hit wears off with MDPV I'm jittery, anxious, and craving my next hit immediately, whereas with a-PVP there are no jitters or anxiety and it fades more slowly into a residual high. I can usually wait 30-60 minutes before wanting another hit of vaped a-PVP. Like any strong stimulant it's moreish, but a-PVP and MDPV are worlds apart in this respect.

Basically a-PVP to me feels like MDPV done right. It's a little less potent by weight but there is a much better ratio of euphoria to side-effects with this one (in comparison, a-PVP's side effects are like getting whacked in the arm, and MDPV's are like getting a rusty serrated knife stabbed into your gut and wiggled about a bit - for lack of a better analogy :D), so having to increase your dose by a few milligrams is well worth it. I've also found the comedown to be quite easy to handle, and even after a night of redoses on the stuff I'm only left a little tired and scatterbrained, whereas with MDPV I feel awful and absolutely need alcohol or benzos to get through it, even after a small amount.

Compared to other stimulants, the closest I could compare it to is a more stimulating and longer lasting less chilled out version of coke rather than making comparisons to amphetamine.

It's a nice drug, especially for such a low price, and if you don't have problems with self control with stimulants then it's worth trying out, but like most stimulants that are primarily dopamine reuptake inhibitors (Methcathinone, Cocaine, MDPV, Pyrovalerone being some other examples) if you lack self control it can quickly become a problem, so treat it with caution.

Personally it's my favourite of all the straight stimulants I've tried :) (i.e. not counting empathogens like MDMA, 6-APB etc)

There's no need to convert it into freebase if you wish to vape/smoke it. It works fine as the salt form. As far as I know a-PVP freebase is an oil (someone correct me if I'm wrong please) so "rocking it up" isn't really going to work. I don't see the need either unless you're trying to sell it as crack, and if you are, why bother? If you're going to sell it, let someone try a hit to see how good it is and sell it as what it is rather than relying on false marketing. Let the drug talk for itself, don't lie to people who're paying you.

Just my 2c :)

13. Smokenmirrors

Smokenmirrors Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Due to various warnings I have some on the way. If you don't see my critique of the stuff in the coming few weeks, it killed me.

14. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Just don't take too much, and try to not shoot it. I have not tried a-pvp but have tried a couple other related chems. I have tried naphyrone and MDPPP, but of the them I was shooting up. The naphyrone was way too cracked out for my liking but it was fun while i was on it but the comedown absolutely sucked huge cock. One time I shot too much naphyrone and thought I was gonna die because my heard seemed be beating super fast but it was hard to tell because after that shot everything slowed down, and felt kinda sedating (not typical or naphyrone i.e. OD). I began having auditory and visual hallucinations typical of a deliriant.

The MDPPP I enjoyed much, slightly empathogenic. I shot this too and it was loads of fun. This was years ago, I rarely take stims nowadays.

Do research on a-pvp before you take it.

As always...Know you're drug, know you're dose, know you're source :sunny:

15. Smokenmirrors

I was disappointed with it. Taste like piss and don't get me where I love to be.

16. Smokenmirrors

I'm on my second 75' roll of foil and think I may be felling something. I'd trade an ounce of this shit for a gram of MDPV.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

17. Smokenmirrors

As you may have ascertained, I hated this stuff at first. The more I smoked the better I liked it. By the time I finished it off, I kinda loved it, certainly liked it. I'll get more one day!

18. Smokenmirrors

If you do this stuff nonstop for days on end, you can't get enough. The effects stayed with my friend and I for a couple days after running out, (only reason we stopped). I slept for approx 16 hrs last night and feel almost normal. Lots of beer and some Chinese carryout should bring us right back to overly straight, mentally lucid and anticipating our next fun run on a whole new track. Thanks my secretcyberfriend!

19. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

^how is the comedown on this one?