A Prophecy

Discussion in 'New Age' started by God, May 23, 2004.

1. queenannie

queenannie Member

Hey now, Kharakov, you're messing up the program! Your definitions are quite close, but not totally correct.

Midnight Moonlight,

While Kharakov's definition of necromancer is accurate, it is more the secondary derivative of meaning to the pure definition.

Necromancy is talking to the dead, usually with the purpose of trying to foretell the future.
    Necro- for dead, -mancy for divination

Necromancers have no power in the realm of the dead. The realm of the dead doesn't even exist, because the souls not alive right now are busy getting ready for their next incarnation (if you consider reincarnation as true, it is true!), and therefore aren't available for consultation. So if one assumes they are talking to the dead, as John Edwards does, then who are they really communicating with?

That is where the problem lies. There is no other possibility but that they are disincarnate beings (spirits without bodies), of questionable integrity, who pose as the 'dead'. Beings without bodies are always looking for bodies to inhabit. They just like it better. But they have to be invited in, usually disguised as something perhaps 'divine' or 'good'.

What about the info Edwards reveals on his show?
    In the higher dimension of spirits, thoughts are accessible to the whole assembly. A literal 'collective consciousness'. That is where psi abilities come in. Being 'psychic' just means that a person taps into that knowledge, by somehow being able to tune into the higher frequencies which exist and govern that higher plane. Think of it as being a head taller than everyone else in a crowd. You've lost your buddy, and so you just look out over the crowd's head(s) and find him! No one else could do that, because their heads are all in that lower elevation, prohibiting access to the 'whole picture'.

Anyway, any entity can access the type of information Edwards relays. It's nothing more than facts and circumstances which verify that he's talking to the dead relative in question. Nothing special, no enlightenments, just verification and comfort for the surviving family members.

Giving comfort is viewed by society as 'good'. It does do good for the families, just like a placebo does good for a hypochondriac. But it doesn't do good for John Edwards. He is also victim to the 'good' philosophy, and by thinking he's performing a service, he's allowing the questionable entities to take up residence in himself. Kind of like possession, but not like 'The Exorcist'. Whatever the agenda of the entity(ies) giving him his info, they are not beneficial. Beneficial entities never sneak in, or pose as 'the dead'.

That's not to say all psi ability is of the same nature. There's duality in everything, and just as there are 'mediums' and 'channelers', there are 'prophets'. Prophesy from the source of truth is 100% accurate. Other sources are not able to predict, they only clothe simple clairovoyance with the more exotic dressings of foretelling the future. And they are often not correct. When they are, it is by some other means than their own, or a fluke. A person unaware of their own ability for psi, a 'normal' person, can tell the future better, just based on reason, common sense, observation, and an understanding of cause and effect.

The reason I'm telling you this is not to portray myself as an expert of anything, not for any type of gain at all. These things I know to be true, and only want to warn you so that your abilities stay on the positive side of the duality, which is light and truth! Anyone who delves into the other side of this is putting themselves in grave danger (their souls, that is.) There is only room for one guest in your temple, and if the dark type is already flopping on your psi sofa, then there is no room for the guest from the realm of light.

As far as ICP, they do wrestle (still), they do sing crazy songs full of profanity and talk of voodoo and murder, all sorts of things that sound 'wicked'. But if you truly listen to their music, you can feel something not at all sinister, but more about 'clown' love. They give their whole mission away on the last song on The Wraith, released last year, I think. Here's the lyrics to the song, The Unveiling.
    http://www.hottestlyrics.com/lyrics/Icp-insane-Clown-Posse_Thy-Unveiling.htm

check out http://insaneclownposse.com

If you want to hear some of their music, send me a PM.

2. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

ICU entering the ICU. Thanks for Lisa's name.

3. queenannie

queenannie Member

Are you unstable or do you just have a bizarre sense of humor?

He wasn't wishing ill on you--you bring it on yourself with foolishly overconfident and uninformed statements sush as
    Those kind of statements just beg for something ill to happen to you, of your own doing! You're inviting evil just by taunting it.

It's just when you think you know all you need to know, when something comes up from behind and gives you a swift kick in the rear while pulling the rug out from underneath your happy overconfident ass!

Be careful.

4. queenannie

queenannie Member

You may be super-telepathic, but that does not ensure wisdom. I can do everything you can do, and then some, and I don't need a 'spirit friend' to help me. No one will ever see the face of G-d, so whatever you were shown was not what you think it was. In fact, you are being hugely misled, of this there is no doubt. Lisa is not your 'friend', because a friend will not confuse the object of their affection purposely. You are calling good 'evil' and evil 'good'.

How ironic that you would be the living illustration of what I was telling you in that earlier post.

Telepathy is no feat, clairovoyance is a margin more impressive. But can you send your thoughts to others, with good intent? If you could, you'd have no need for Lisa to guard your existence. No one with the talents we are speaking of, who uses them as they are intended, will ever have any fear nor any need to keep people away, and they will acquire wisdom just by the virtue of seeking only truth and using their gifts as they were meant to be used.

I'm not going to try to convince you of the truth of my words. Whether you believe me or not doesn't make them any less true.

5. God

God Member

hey, to each his own. everyone's on their own trip, no matter how 'bizarre' it may be. peace

6. queenannie

queenannie Member

Yeah, yeah, what do you know, God?

Your replacement's already on his way, anyway.:X

7. queenannie

queenannie Member

That was just the impression you gave. My bad.
    Maybe far from your truth, but I do know the truth. I wasn't trying to give you advice. I was just telling you what I know to be true. The thing is, your over-reactionary defensive attitude borders on hysteria, and that says far more than you realize, and not on a telepathic level.
    Of course, otherwise you wouldn't call it clairovoyance.
    I'm not claiming to be one up on you, I'm just telling you that I have these abilities, too, as well as some others.
    Like I said, I was just telling it like it is. I didn't make it up, it is like it is because it is. As for being mislead, that's impossible because I am not following.

You said 'I have seen G-d' When I said no one will see his face, its a given we won't see the rest of him, either. If that wasn't what you meant, you should clarify. What exactly did you see, I am curious, and not in a malicious way. There are many ways of interpreting "I have seen G-d", and if not meant literally its usually explained as to how He was seen.
    Who said I was going to be the one pulling the rug out from under you? I don't yank on other people's rugs, or their chains, for that matter. No one is fucking with you, your belligerence is unnecessary. What's the point of your attitude, if it's not one of defense? No one is attacking you.

8. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

I'm your huckleberry. Tell you what, you pit your LISA against God and we will see what happens :). The only spirit friend I have is God.

God knows.
    true
    Not true
    Because you have judged that which is outside of yourself without fully understanding it you stand in danger of Divine Judgement. If you do not turn back from your path you will find yourself in Hell- cut off from God and anything else but your own malignant solipsistic beliefs. I've been to Hell bro- so it isn't a bad thing- it is just a necessary step in your spiritual evolution. Hell will make you look on others with compassion and love instead of fear and loathing. Good luck...

9. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

Rofl.... you are absolutely awesome and entertaining bro, and I mean this in a completely truthful way. Thanks..

Nah, I was never in danger, and neither are you... however before you get to know God on a personal level you might get scared because of your lack of understanding of God. That is what hell is... sin.. not understanding God.

10. queenannie

queenannie Member

Are you saying that Lisa is a 'ghost'?

11. Burn

Burn Member

God in amnesia.

12. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't think so. i think there's lots of them.