A Prophecy

Discussion in 'New Age' started by God, May 23, 2004.

1. God

God Member

The corporate religious structure will fall. People will awaken, and see the simple truth, free from dogma, free from stigma, in essence, free.

The world will be reborn as God, and yet we were already there, we had simply forgotten...

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

good luck with that.

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I just wanted to attach this bumpersticker, I think it's campy...

4. queenannie

queenannie Member

Yes, I must agree, for I had that same knowledge, about the time the suits hiked up the milk prices. (don't they have kids, or like milk? guess that's why they go to the gym, no milk)

I'm wondering, God, are you Jehovah Saboath or the One Who has always Been?

Just wondering, the answer can help me get a bearing on my timeline according to ancient prophecies...

5. MushroomDreams

MushroomDreams Senior Member

I saw Dannion Brinkley recently (author of saved by the light) and he made some similar predictions. He explained that the energy of the earth is shifting.

6. queenannie

queenannie Member

That's a fact. We are currently experiencing a magnetic pole change (north to south, and vice versa). Right now it seems the poles are about at the celestial equator (30 degrees north). I say this because there have been reports of aurora borealis along that area, although I live at 32N and haven't gotten to see any! There's been a lot more earthquakes and volcanic activity, due to the land masses being disturbed by the shift.

Add to that, we are at the end of the age, the Piscean age. Numerous opinions have been floating for years about the "official" start of the age of aquarius, anywhere from 75 years previous to ahead. I personally think the magnetic pole shift is a big indicator, and that we are currently in the throes of great global change.

Since we are talking about a polarity shift on a large mass (Earth), things are gradual and slow in regard to human perception, but on a cosmic level, it is a drastic and monumental change. "The end of the world as we know it"; which for some is rather scary, but for others, such as me, a welcome indication of change.

It should herald a shift from masculine domination to feminine (yin and yang), from left brain cognition to right brain, and from western philosophy prevalence to eastern.

All in all, I guess we're headed toward a "kinder, gentler" Earthbound existence. ;)

Spiritually there should also be some dramatic upheavals, but I won't venture there, as my opinions in that area are not based on anything other than my inner voice, and not "provable." Although, my inner voice has never told me wrong, I will confess.

7. God

God Member

yea, the future is gonna be bright, beautiful, BEATIFIC!

8. queenannie

queenannie Member

God--you're evading my question! Are your initials J.S. or is your name only known to you? Just wondering if you are the One I've been wanting to talk to.:confused:

9. queenannie

queenannie Member

You seem familiar, as well. We've got to stop meeting like this. lol

10. God

God Member

Yes, I am God. Now bow down to me, and worship me. If you question me, I will spontaneously combust into a cloud of smoke, and you'll never hear from me again.

HA!

11. queenannie

queenannie Member

If you are God, then you'll know I've already been on my knees for a while now! poof!

12. Vae Victus

Vae Victus Member

That's a good prophcy--very quaint. Here's mine now: People of all races, sexes, religions, etc. will continue to delude themselves about the imperialists who rule this world until we've reached a state of 1984, and humanity basically becomes an autonomous slave to its own twisted sense of something called progress.

13. God

God Member

a grim prophecy man. i prefer to look on the bright side.

14. guardian_tnaos

guardian_tnaos Member

could you please cite your sources? i'd love to read up on all that.

15. queenannie

queenannie Member

It's hard to cite sources when asked. There is considerable time and many different sources involved in my "research", and what I come up with is a product of the old on-site think tank of one. But I can give you some words and such so that you can look up for yourself. That way you can decide for yourself. Look up: 2012, mayan calendar, sacred tree, tree of life, kabbalah (or however you spell it), aquarius, pole shift, elliptic of the sun.

16. queenannie

queenannie Member

You mean, of your own? Or mine? :confused: lol

I don't know whose it is, I've never thought to ask. I don't know if it's one or a conglomerate. Lately it sounds like the same one, but who knows?

Now you've got me wondering...

17. queenannie

queenannie Member

My reply, actually was intended as humorous, because I thought you were being humorous. My bad, I see that you were more serious than me.

Maybe for good reason? My personal opinion on controlling that type of communication, for myself, is that if I do that, there is a huge risk that my humanly defective tendency to somehow slip into selfish motives (many are disguised as un-selfish), will contaminate the accuracy of my silent knowledge. When motives have any selfishness, sin can enter, along with darker entities, just like the ones you see others carrying around.

My voice is singular, but it's a combination of my soul's voice and that part of G-d that is thought, IMO. It is hard to explain, and I'm sure it is very different for each person, just as everything else is.

BTW, what do you think about that guy on 'Crossing Over', John Edwards?

18. queenannie

queenannie Member

He's a necromancer.

Do you listen to ICP?

19. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

A necromancer is someone who has power in the realm of the dead. Necromancy is basically sorcery of the dead. "Every vampire is a Neck Romancer".
    Insane Clown Posse, a group of pseudoSatanic rappers who sing funny ass songs. They used to wrestle as well (just like Jacob).

20. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

There is only one all powerful spirit.